We are proud to present 19 Tern Drive – This gorgeous coastal sanctuary is situated in the heart of Burleigh. Offering a flawless blend of high end living & a laid back lifestyle. This is evident through the design of seamless outdoor/indoor living, the genius floor plan offers an open plan kitchen, living & dining – the heart of the home. This space has a beautiful ambience characterised by the feature skylight, polished concrete floors & exposed timber trusses. This level of class is echoed throughout the home through its timeless design and meticulous attention to detail.
A true entertainers dream, the home offers two incredible outdoor entertaining areas. The front patio is complete with built in bar, stunning feature tiles plus access to the lawn, veggie garden & fire pit. The block is further complete with a second entertainment space with sparkling swimming pool, covered patio and the sought after north aspect. Perfect for relaxing with your favourite drink while the kids splash around on those summer afternoons, that’s when you’re not roasting marshmallows by the fire in the cooler months.
Immaculately presented, the 4 bedroom home offers the valuable potential of dual living. The master suite with luxurious walk in robe and stylish ensuite, plus an additional 3 bedrooms with built in robes. 19 Tern Drive perfectly embodies luxury & practicality, compete with a home office, media room and laundry. Situated on a fantastic 653m2 block with double carport, boat/caravan storage and large work shed. All this within a 5- 10 minute walk to Queensland’s Award winning beach “Beautiful Burleigh” & the famous James Street shopping precinct with an array of award winning restaurants, cafes, bars & boutiques.
The quality and atmosphere in Tern Dr is infectious, surrounded by multi – million dollar homes this is a very proud & genuine neighbourhood. Make the most of the world-class lifestyle Burleigh has on offer – spend your weekends soaking up the buzzing night life at one of James Street’s gourmet restaurants or popular bars. Or instead, spend your easy Sunday mornings at the local Village Markets before walking through the beautiful Burleigh National Headland ocean trail.
– 653m2 block on a highly sought after street in the heart of Burleigh
– 4 Bedrooms (plus media room & study) & 2 Bathrooms
– Incredible open plan living, dining & kitchen complete with feature skylight
– Gourmet kitchen with quality appliances, timeless black butt timber bench & custom cabinetry
– Master suite complete with walk in robe & luxurious ensuite
– 2 outdoor entertaining spaces with fully insulated patios
– Sparkling swimming pool with lush lawn space & the ideal north aspect
– Front porch with outdoor bar, feature tiling with access to the fire pit, veggie garden & lawn
– Fully renovated throughout with quality touches ranging from the custom barn doors to the polished concrete floors
– Large separate laundry with stone top, ample cupboard space & external access
– Powered large work shed
– Ducted air conditioning throughout
– School catchment: Caningeraba State School (9 min bike ride), Marymount College (10 min bike ride), Burleigh Heads State School (10 min walk/3 min bike ride), St Andrews College, Somerset College & more
– 5 minute bike ride to Stocklands Shopping Centre
– Moments away (600m walk) from ‘James Street’ & Burleigh Heads Beach with Burleigh Baker, Pink Monkey, Mr Hizolas, Tarte Bakery, Woolworths Metro, Ze Pickle, Burleigh Pavilion and much more at your finger tip
– Light rail due to be complete in 2024/2025
– Rental Appraisal: $1,500/pw
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the above and attached information, no warranty is given by the agent, agency or vendor as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on this information as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.