In the heart of Burleigh – Australia’s new favourite suburb, this huge 928m2 waterfront property is like no other. Only a short stroll to the famous white sands of Burleigh Heads Beach and the buzzing ‘James Street’ shopping precinct. Boasting one of the widest waterfront views in Burleigh, this home oozes class from the moment you enter the front door. Unlocking breathtaking views of ‘Burleigh Lake’, this one of a kind property provides expansive waterfront views from almost every room. The floor plan embodies luxury coastal living; from the gourmet kitchen to the infinity pool and private sandy beach – we are proud to present 62 Burleigh Street to the market. The expansive floor plan perfectly combines extravagance and family living, featuring six bedrooms including a fully self-contained guest quarters.
The heart of the home presents as a beautiful gourmet kitchen complete with island bench, dual oven and Bosche appliances, ideally positioned to capture the sparkling lake views that lie just beyond the infinity pool edge. Through glass sliding doors experience the seamless elegance of indoor/outdoor living. The open plan kitchen and dining flow out to the outdoor entertaining area overlooking the large infinity pool & lush backyard, including access to the personal sandy beach. Just perfect for unwinding after dinner with family and friends while the sun goes down, revealing magnificent pastel sunsets.
You will never want to leave the master suite! Fall in love with the jaw dropping uninterrupted water views from your bed to the bath. No luxurious master suite is complete without an ensuite, private balcony and spacious walk-in robe. The three top floor bedrooms include a teen retreat with ensuite. Featuring three separate living spaces, a sixth bedroom or office and plenty of storage space; this home truly has something for everyone.
Treat your in-laws like royalty or make the most of your envious position with an Airbnb; the dual living space offers endless potential with a second kitchen, bathroom with steam room, bedroom and living space featuring uninterrupted waterfront views.
This gorgeous waterfront home is situated on Burleigh’s best street. Unlock the front door to not only your dream home but the perfect lifestyle. Venture out to Lake View Park & Deodar Park’s playground, the off-leash dog park, the bike trail/jumps and basketball court, all just a moments’ walk away. Alternatively, stroll just 600m down the road to James Street and take your pick of the many gourmet cafes, world class restaurants, boutique stores and popular bars on offer. Walk 500m more and you’ll find yourself on the famous white sands of Burleigh Heads Beach.
– Massive floorplan offering 6 bedrooms (or 5 plus study)
– Master suite complete with ensuite, walk in robe, balcony & water views
– Teenage retreat privately located with ensuite
– Extremely valuable potential dual living with separate downstairs space offering 2nd kitchen, bathroom with steam room, living room & bedroom plus access to the outdoor entertaining/waterfront
– Gourmet kitchen with island bench, double oven, high quality Bosche appliances & stunning views of the large infinity pool & lake
– Open plan kitchen & dining flow out on to the covered outdoor entertaining area
– Fantastic outdoor entertaining complete with massive infinity pool, covered outdoor dining, lush backyard & access to the beach front & Burleigh Lake
– 3 separate living spaces (Upstairs living space with projector, ideal for movie nights)
– Double car lock up garage with large separate storage space (Potential 3 car garage) plus off street parking for 3 additional cars
– Water tank
– Crimsafe screens throughout
– Split level ducted air conditioning throughout
– School catchment: Caningeraba State School (9 min bike ride/ 5 min drive), Marymount College (10 min bike ride), Burleigh Heads State School (10 min walk/3 min bike ride), St Andrews College, Somerset College & more
– 5 minute bike ride to Stocklands Shopping Centre
– Moments away (600m walk) from ‘James Street’ & Burleigh Heads Beach with Burleigh Baker, Pink Monkey, Mr Hizolas, Tarte Bakery, Woolworths Metro, Ze Pickle, Burleigh Pavilion and much more at your finger tip
– Light rail due to be complete in 2024/2025
– Rental Appraisal: $2,500 per week
– Interior styling by Ivy and White
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the above and attached information, no warranty is given by the agent, agency or vendor as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on this information as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.