We are proud & privileged to present to you this spectacular waterfront home at Vivacious Varsity Lakes.
Step into your own personal palms paradise, situated on prestigious Notre Dame Court with stunning water views of Lake Orr. Beautifully designed with a seamless flow of brass fixtures and natural oak features throughout, this property is truely something special. The floor plan perfectly incorporates the ideal open plan living complimented by the breathtaking lake aspect.
The fully renovated home boasts 4 bedrooms, the master complete with walk in-robe and stunning modern ensuite, the additional 3 rooms with built in robes. This fantastic renovation features a brand new kitchen with custom natural oak finishes and cabinetry, soft close cupboards and draws, YDL bench tops and Stecca wood feature on front of servery. Complimented by brass sink and tap ware, with this standard of quality being flown throughout the home truly creating a masterpiece.
Spend your afternoons taking in the glorious lakeside sunsets from the outstanding new sunken fire-pit, sure to be the heart of the home when family and friends are over. With fully landscaped front and back gardens and an outdoor viewing deck with the ideal north aspect, this outdoor entertainment area is like no other. The peaceful wide water aspect offers endless potential whether you decide to fish from your backyard or go for a quick boat ride to the nearby cafes for lunch, this property offers something for everyone.
In a fantastic location, the world renowned Bond University is just around the corner, with Varsity’s precinct full of upmarket cafes, bars & popular restaurants just a 3 minute boat ride from your back door. With the added bonus of a 5 minute drive to Gold Coast’s most reputable beaches : Burleigh Beach, Palm Beach, Miami Beach, Nobby Beach & Mermaid Beach, you are truly presented with the dream lifestyle location. Robina Town Shopping Centre, Pacific Fair Shopping Centre, Stocklands Shopping Centre, Christine Corner, public transport, Burleigh Sports Club, Burleigh Waters Library, tennis courts, multiple parks and playgrounds and the Village Markets are only minutes away. Just a short drive to Burleigh Beach, local parks and cosmopolitan James Street that boasts boutique cafes, restaurants and bars, surf clubs and much more.
– Fully landscaped, including new turf laid front and backyard
– New waterfront Eco deck with inbuilt lighting
– New built sunken lounge area pool side with inbuilt lighting and fire pit
– Brand new kitchen, with natural oak finish cabinetry
– Soft close cupboards and draws
– YDL stone bench tops
– Stecca wood feature on front of servery
– Brushed brass sink, and tap (ABI interiors)
– Brand new 90cm Fisher and Paykel freestanding gas cooker, brand new 90 cm Fisher and Paykel canopy range hood, brand new Fisher and Paykel Dishwasher
– New flooring throughout
– Newly painted
– Brand new bathrooms featuring natural oak finish vanities with stone tops, brushed brass fittings and fixtures plus back lit mirrors
– Custom designed lighting plan and brand new lighting throughout
– Beautiful new square set ceilings
– Custom fit Tasmanian oak 1200mm entrance door
– Internal brand new ambe electric fire place
– Moments away from Burleigh Waters Childcare Centre, Varsity College, Caningeraba Primary School, Miami High School, Bond University and many other well renowned schools, including Marymount College, St Andrews Lutheran College, Somerset College, Miami High School, and Burleigh Heads State School.
– Moments away from the famous Burleigh Heads beach, ‘James Street’ CBD, varsity bar, restaurant and cafe precinct, Burleigh Waters Library, tennis courts, multiple parks and playgrounds and the Village Markets.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the above and attached information, no warranty is given by the agent, agency or vendor as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on this information as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.