Seize this blue-chip opportunity to acquire a landmark medium-density development site with existing holding income only moments from the beach in beautiful Burleigh Heads.
This exceptional parcel of real estate includes a generous 1,300m2 double block with 7 income-producing apartments, a fully fenced inground pool and off-street parking for 7 cars.
Enjoy the current rental return or huge potential to upgrade the property into backpacker-style accommodation or a specialised retreat centre to increase your annual lifestyle income, or capitalise on the current Gold Coast property boom by redeveloping the site into a block of luxury residential apartments or even a world-class resort. The options are endless!
Only 200 metres from the pristine sands of Burleigh Beach, and mere moments from bowling and surf clubs, award-winning schools and the cosmopolitan James Street with its thriving bar and dining culture, this exclusive listing provides an unmatched opportunity for the astute buyer.
Known for its stunning coastline, scenic national park and fantastic access to public transport, Burleigh is more popular than ever off the back of the COVID-19 crisis, with people flocking to the seaside suburb from interstate and more than $5 billion of development in the pipeline, including the completion of the light rail to Burleigh by 2025.
Underwritten by strong development and infrastructure activity in the locality and its commanding position on the Gold Coast Highway, this site has outstanding upside potential, giving you time to masterplan your dream while maintaining strong income growth and tenant security.
• 7 units offering a total of 12 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms.
• 5 x two-bedrooms, 1-bathroom apartment
• 1 x one bedroom apartment
• 1 x one bedroom/studio apartment
• 1 x inground swimming pool
• Off-street parking for 7 cars
• Stroll to shops, restaurants, bars, bowls and surf clubs, the beach and the stunning Burleigh Head National Park
• Top quality schools in close proximity include the Burleigh and Caningeraba State Schools, and Marymount Catholic College
• Easy drive to Southern Cross, Bond and Griffith Universities
• Ten minutes from the Gold Coast International Airport
• 1,300m2 blue-chip medium-density development site
• Secure holding income with development flexibility
• The last town plan released in 2016 was designed to help accommodate the expected 200,000-plus new residents expected to move to the Gold Coast by 2028. The opportunity for higher density through the beachside suburbs of the Gold Coast is creating excitement among local and international land holding companies, development and construction companies, and investors.
For more information or to arrange an inspection of this outstanding income-producing asset and prime development site, please call Juliana Gomes on 0409 205 012.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: Due to REIQ legislation a price guide isn’t available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.