Situated on a huge corner block sprawling over 840m2, this dreamy Burleigh Cove residence defines a new meaning of value in today’s market. Located in one of the Gold Coast’s most sought after estates, ‘Burleigh Cove’ offers the ideal coastal lifestyle surrounded by gorgeous parks and the glistening waterways that flow throughout Burleigh Waters.
This exceptional quality home is built on a huge block featuring landscaped gardens, soaring high ceilings and spacious light filled rooms. The stylish kitchen is fitted with quality appliances, large breakfast stone benchtop and an abundance of storage. The open plan living/dining flows out onto private outdoor decking overlooking the pool. Downstairs also boasts a guest bedroom adjoining the main bathroom with separate toilet and a spacious home office. The cosy lounge room captures the warm natural light.
Upstairs, walk into the master suite complete with a walk-in robe, stylish ensuite featuring a spa bath and a private balcony overlooking the pool. The additional two upstairs bedrooms come complete with built in robes and ceiling fans. One offering an ensuite and seating area.
Fantastic outdoor entertaining area with a salt water pool, spacious lawn area, undercover area plus a courtyard or room for a caravan or boat. Plus a massive double garage and a huge storage space.
Moments to Stockland’s Shopping Centre, gourmet stores, boutique cafes in James Street, Burleigh Beach, local parks and just a short distance to revered local schools, Bond University and much more.
– Positioned in the heart of prestigious Burleigh Cove
– Large 840m2 block
– Two separate spacious living areas
– A fully equipped gourmet kitchen with quality appliances
– Undercover outdoor entertaining area
– Four large bedrooms plus office (potential 5th bedroom)
– Ceiling fans in main living, all bedrooms & study,
– Underground 15,000 litre water tank
– Solar panels and solar hot water
– Over-sized double lock up garage with internal access plus room for a caravan/boat
– Additional features include: Stunning new plantation shutters recently installed in the home, split & ducted air conditioning, huge amount of storage throughout, garden shed, high ceilings throughout, crimsafe and back to base alarm system.
– Minutes away from Caningeraba State School and Burleigh State School. Just a short drive away from St Andrews Lutheran College, Somerset College and Marymount College.
– Close to many renowned Burleigh restaurants and cafes such as Tarte Bakery, Labart, Mr Hizolas and Burleigh Pavilion.
With all the delights of the Burleigh Village at the doorstep, James Street and the beach accessible within minutes, luxury, location and lifestyle await.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the above and attached information, no warranty is given by the agent, agency, or vendor as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on this information as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.