Welcome to “Felicidade” (meaning “happiness” in Portuguese) – a sun-filled residence which is set well back from the street and nestled amongst groves of eucalyptus and mangoes trees and attractive gardens. Featuring wide verandas provide shelter from the elements and your choice of shady spots in which to sit, relax and enjoy the serenity. Only 7-minutes’ drive to popular Burleigh Heads beach, this Brazilian-inspired home is set to become your own slice of subtropical paradise.
This home consists of five bedrooms, all generous size. Plus, potential for a dual living upstairs, the master bedroom is complete with a walk-in robe and a luxurious ensuite bathroom.
Double doors from the living room open out to a brilliant alfresco entertaining area and a resort style pool with waterfall and spa.
Perched on an acre of completely private land with unlimited possibilities. This outstanding rural lifestyle property is a rare find.
• Two storey 5 bed homestead | 2 bath | 4 cars | 4007m2 block rare acreage
• 28.6m frontage x 141.2m width
• 9ft ceilings and an abundance of timber add to home’s unique organic feel
• Sunroom, formal dining and informal living
• Galley-style kitchen overlooking the pool & panoramic valley views
• A slow combustion wood fire makes a focal point in the informal living space and a reverse cycle split system air conditioning unit will take care of the hot summer months.
• Main bathroom with two-way entry
• Large workshop with art studio
• Laundry with direct access to clotheslines
• Huge saltwater pool with separate gazebo al fresco entertaining
• Ceiling fans and air-conditioning throughout
Distances to local amenities:
• Just 7min drive from Burleigh Beach & James Street Precinct
• 2 kms to Tallebudgera Creek
• 2 kms to Schuster Park – 58 acres of paradise, incl: picnics, walks, bike rides, kids’ playground, off leash dog area
• Walking distance (700m) to sought after St Andrews Lutheran College
• 2kms to popular cafes (including Parlour coffee, Woodbox Cafe & Plantation House), Greenhouse the Bathhouse, Post Office etc.
• 5 kms to Stockland Burleigh Heads Shopping Centre – Big W, Woolworths etc
• 6.2 kms to Treetops Plaza Shopping Centre
• 10 kms to Robina Town Centre, Hospital, Stadium, Station
• 16min to Coolangatta Airport
Bound to appeal to those seeking a country-inspired lifestyle of refinement yet within close proximity to everything, this magnificent property will capture your heart. Arrange an inspection today!
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the above and attached information, no warranty is given by the agent, agency or vendor as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on this information as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.