A truly rare find on one of Burleigh’s most desirable streets! Tightly held by one family since the summer of ’95, this vintage style cottage claims a highly desirable Burleigh beach location.
Positioned on a 612m2 block of land, the single level layout offers defined living/dining areas with the most loved feature being the high raked ceilings with exposed beams and a fire place to gather with your loved ones. The master bedroom & office located at the front of the home & two further bedrooms at the rear plus the separate living areas both flowing to the outdoor entertaining capturing the perfect north east aspect. The home is spacious yet it’s cosy and comfortable throughout.
The options are endless with this home; renovate & enjoy as is, or start with a fresh, new design in one of Burleigh’s most exclusive enclaves.
– Exceptionally rare offering in a tightly held location, quiet family street
– Master with ensuite; three bedrooms featuring walk-in-wardrobe
– Open plan living, dining and kitchen social zone
– Offering even more space to unwind, the outdoor entertaining and swimming pool makes the most of the north-easterly aspect at the rear of the home
– Interiors are spacious & comfortable; living area featuring fireplace
– Separate double lock-up garage with automatic door plus large driveway
– Other features include; Solar hot water system, ceiling fans throughout, air conditioning and separate laundry with side access
– Sensational setting for the family; located 100m walking distance to Lake View Café, Lake View Park & Burleigh Lake, less than 1km to James Street featuring some of the best fine dining, coffee and casual eats on the Gold Coast. Plus the classic weekend Farmer’s & The village Markets. Also, only a short drive to the M1 & Stockland Shopping Centre and excellent local schools.
Burleigh is enjoying strong capital growth with a consistently surging popularity for the attractive, desirable ‘beach-accessible’ lifestyle & further buoyed by civil development plans being approved for implementation, only adding to ongoing gains.
For further information, please contact Juliana Gomes 0409 20 50 12.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the above and attached information, no warranty is given by the agent, agency or vendor as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on this information as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.