Nestled in a private corner position on the 4th floor, this stylish apartment has generous living and dining areas that flow to a cosy balcony capturing picture postcard views of the iconic Burleigh beach and headland.
Comprising of two bedrooms, two with built-in-robes and main bedroom stepping out to the luxury of a private ensuite, two bathrooms plus one with built in laundry. The kitchen overlooks a deluxe dining and family area that opens into an inviting balcony offering a sensational home base, all conveniently located within walking distance to a fantastic array of lifestyle attractions and local amenities. An attractive investment or a fantastic spot to enjoy Burleigh Heads relaxed lifestyle.
– Elevated hill side position with Burleigh Headland views & ocean glimpse.
– Two bedrooms, master with ensuite and walk in robe.
– Two bathrooms. European laundry hidden behind ceiling height 2Pac cabinetry doors.
– The tiled kitchen is enhanced with sleek benchtops, plenty of storage space and stainless-steel appliances.
– Open plan living area with flowing indoor/outdoor entertaining and sun-soaked balcony.
– 9ft elevated ceilings in bedrooms and living space.
– Ducted Air conditioning throughout.
– Automatic double lock up garage with an abundance of storage space.
– Short walk to Burleigh Heads beach and headland, Burleigh Heads Mowbray Park SLSC, James Street precinct, organic grocers, trendy cafes, popular bars (Justin Lane, Bin12, Lockwood Bar, Nightjar, Ze Pickle), fine dining restaurants (The Fish House, Rick Shores, Harry’s Steak Bistro, Burleigh Pavilion, Iku, Ragdoll Dining, Zullaz), The Village Markets, Organic Farmers Markets, Burleigh’s best kept ‘local’s secret’, the pure, untouched ‘Echo Beach’ and only 10 minute drive to the Gold Coast International Airport.
– Well equipped gym, large swimming pool, spa, BBQ area, intercom & security, lifts, building maintenance and on-site management.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the above and attached information, no warranty is given by the agent, agency or vendor as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on this information as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.