This is an exciting opportunity to purchase a near new (4 years old), impeccably designed home in a central location, ideal for family living.
Beyond the white picket fence, manicured gardens and classic facade lies a comfortable four-bedroom haven crafted to embrace the outdoors with a focus on light and space, effortlessly captured in its sunny elevated position.
From a modern kitchen to the stylish master suite, exceptional attention to detail has built this immaculately presented home, set on a 535m2 block with landscaped garden and alfresco dining, offering an abundance of space to relax, play and entertain.
– Four large bedrooms, two fresh contemporary bathrooms
– Master retreat with ensuite, walk-in-robe
– Modern family kitchen, ample storage
– Spacious, light-filled lounge and dining area
– The private and enclosed backyard features a split-level design that includes a cubby house, alfresco patio, veggie beds and a level lawn
– Additional features include: split system air-conditioning, fans throughout, tiled high-traffic areas, carpeted bedrooms, secluded laundry with side access, off-street parking for two cars.
– 500m to 19th Avenue Shopping Centre
– 15min bike ride to the beach and village life
– Gold Coast City Council Rates approx. $ 853.14 per half year
– Water Rates approx. $417.59 per quarter
Create your dream home in a superb lifestyle location close to beaches, shops and within a short distance of some of the Gold Coast’s most visited landmarks.