Complete throughout, in premium quality fixtures & fittings, enjoying an abundance of natural light and style with bespoke feature, this superb home offers the ultimate lifestyle for absolute relaxation & elite entertaining.
Relishing a secluded location that allows you to enjoy the quieter part of Burleigh, but still have access to its multicultural activity. From the welcoming entrance, through to the master bedroom, to the private main bathroom, it is easy to feel like you have escaped the rush and chaos of life. This welcoming home comprises three bedrooms, two bathrooms and expansive living and dining room adjoining well-equipped kitchen and outdoor entertaining areas.
– Three spacious bedrooms with built-in-robes
– Master bedroom with luxe ensuite
– Luxury bathrooms with floor-to-ceiling tiles
– Main bathroom with luxurious bath
– Spectacular covered outdoor entertaining area
– The entertainer’s kitchen combines functionality with modern appliances and enormous bench space perfect for entertaining.
– In front of the kitchen is a sunlit dining space that effortlessly flows out to an alfresco covered entertaining area that then sweeps around to the grassy backyard.
– Two open plan living spaces both with external access
– Fully fenced yard
– Split air-conditioning & ceiling fans throughout
– Double lock up garage with excellent storage and internal access.
– Plus, 2x extra off-street parking or space for a boat or caravan.
– Tiled high-traffic areas
– Carpeted bedrooms
– Separate laundry with side access
– Gold Coast City Council Rates approx. $853.73 per half year
– Water Rates approx. $335.45 per quarter
This property offers a beach lifestyle of absolute distinction in an irreplaceable setting with the vibrant Burleigh location, walking distance from cafes to restaurants, bike & walking tracks, close to public transport, pristine Burleigh Heads beach, just minutes’ drive to private and state schools, major amenities and shopping centres – the location needs no introduction, It’s simply the best!