Surrounded by luscious lawns and gardens, this delightful double story Burleigh Heads’ residence is one not to be missed.
With a generous floorplan, cleverly designed for comfortable living. Upon entry welcomes a granny flat or teenage retreat with private access, offering a spacious bedroom, kitchenette and ensuite.
Upstairs presents 3 bedrooms, master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite plus additional main bathroom, separate toilet and laundry. Beautiful kitchen living and dining area all flowing out to the stunning outdoor entertaining area with gorgeous timber decking and a new patio, surrounded by beautiful lush gardens, wood fire pizza oven and your own veg and herb garden.
Located only a short stroll to your local coffee shop, or just a short drive to Tree Tops Shopping Centre, Stocklands Shopping Centre, less then 10 minutes to beautiful James Street with chic restaurant, cafes and boutique stores and Burleigh Heads sandy white beaches. Positioned just moments to the M1 and 15 minutes to Gold Coast Airport.
• 601m2 block
• Ceiling fans and split air-conditioning
• Outdoor entertaining – new timber decking and patio, stunning garden surrounds
• Servery window off kitchen
• Kitchen offers, electric cooktop, oven, dishwasher
• Double lock up garage plus built in storage under the home
• Security gate at the front to park two more cars securely
• Security screens
• Solar panels
• Sun shades off balcony and bedroom window
• Rental Return: approx $750 per week
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the above and attached information, no warranty is given by the agent, agency or vendor as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on this information as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.