First time ever to be offered to the market! Presenting a fantastic opportunity in the heart of Burleigh, only 900m to James Street and 1.2km to Burleigh’s famous white-sand beaches.
From the design and finishes, this classic Burleigh home boasts unique vintage qualities and charm. Built in 1976 and positioned on a fantastic 613m2 block.
Offering multiple living and indoor entertaining spaces, with the kitchen and dining opening to the north-facing sunroom and main lounge room. Complete with beautiful kwila timber stairs, four bedrooms (three with built ins), main bathroom to service, a separate laundry, and huge double lock up garage. Featuring tropical gardens, a good-sized lawn, and capturing a magnificent northerly aspect for outdoor entertaining.
Remove top floor carpets and vinyl to reveal beautiful timber flooring, convert ground floor living to a separate granny flat, revamp the home and renovate to your heart’s content – the potential on offer is enormous!
• 613m2 block
• 2 spacious living rooms
• 4 bedrooms (3 with built-in wardrobes)
• Main bathroom with tub and separate toilet
• Additional toilet on entry level
• Beautiful timber flooring beneath first level carpets and vinyl
• Bessa block home with steal support beams
• Full brick entry and feature-brick wall,
• Gorgeous kwila timber stairs
• 2 enclosed balconies / sun-rooms
• Plantation shutters throughout first floor
• Tropical gardens, generous yard space, and outdoor cold shower
• Northly aspect for outdoor entertaining
• Double lock up garage plus abundant storage
• Split air conditioning
• Water: approx. $275 per quarter
• Rates: approx. $1035 per half
Ideally situated just moments from Burleigh Heads Beach, the famous James Street, beautiful restaurants including Rick Shores, Fish House and boutique stores, Burleigh Heads State School, minutes to the M1 and Stocklands Shopping Centre.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the above and attached information, no warranty is given by the agent, agency or vendor as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on this information as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.