Enjoying a spectacular elevated position, this welcoming home comprises three bedrooms (master bedroom with luxe ensuite, walk-in-robe and private access to pool haven), two bathrooms and expansive living and dining room adjoining well-equipped kitchen and family meals area.
The open-plan kitchen flows onto both living spaces which open onto the outdoor entertaining area, featuring a stunning pool bathed with a perfect northern aspect. Boasting a supreme quality renovation, this exceptional home is ready for you to move into!
– Large 675m2 block with fully fenced yard
– Elevated from street with private vantage
– Swimming pool enjoys perfect northern aspect
– Two living spaces plus outdoor entertaining area
– Near-new kitchen with SMEG appliances
– Kitchen servery window to the outdoor entertaining area with bar seating
– Saltwater pool with stunning hardwood decking surrounds
– Central location, just minutes’ drive to private and state schools, major amenities and shopping centres, close to public transport and easy access to the M1 pacific highway.
– Water Rates: approx. $362.75 per quarter
– Council Rates: approx. $880.07 per half year
Additional features include: oversized double lock up garage (extra height 3m) with excellent storage and internal access, crimsafe security screens, bespoke suspended lighting, two new split air-conditioning (living and master bedroom) plus ceiling fans throughout, UV pull down blinds and architecturally landscaped gardens.
This contemporary residence, situated only a short distance from Burleigh Heads village cafes and shops, presents an exceptional lifestyle opportunity with its family-sized proportions, first-class features and profusion of natural light throughout.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the above and attached information, no warranty is given by the agent, agency or vendor as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on this information as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.