North facing on one of the most desirable streets in Burleigh Heads, this award-winning residence is in a class of its own! Feel and immerse yourself in the incredible Burleigh culture and lifestyle. Situated only 300m from the beach, moments from chic cafes, renowned restaurants and boutique stores.
Where bohemian flair meets contemporary design and luxury living. With a gorgeous cobblestone pathway leading to the entry, surrounded by tropical gardens and stunning Merbau decking. You’ll be charmed by the splendour awaiting within. Boasting character, charm, and unique fittings sure to draw attention.
The generous floorplan seamlessly integrates open plan living and privacy. Offering multiple recreational spaces and a fantastic outdoor entertaining oasis overlooking the glass-framed pool and yard. With central chef’s kitchen complete with butler’s pantry, newly-added guest suite, separate laundry and powder room. Upstairs comprises four massive bedrooms (three with walk-ins), master retreat with stunning ensuite and walk-through wardrobe, and stylish main bathroom.
Light-filled, sun-infused spaces built to premium finishes. Featuring designer tiles, hardwood flooring, concrete and stylish wooden accents, custom furnishings, ceiling pendants and light-ornaments throughout. Masterfully built with materials brought interstate, recycled, and imported internationally from Turkey and Italy – this award-winning home is truly one of a kind.
• 2.9m ceilings throughout
• Kitchen with Caesar stone benchtops, SMEG oven and gas cooktop
• Custom cavity-glass sliders to outdoor entertaining
• Outdoor fire-pit perfect for bonfires
• Custom built BBQ area with Marrakesh benchtops
• 350mm x 350mm recycled hardwood post feature from Mackay
• 100% woollen carpets in master suite and lounge
• In-built speaker system in lounge and outdoor entertaining
• Alarm system with video intercom on entry
• Ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
• Abundant storage with large lock-up
• 24 x solar power panels
• Walking distance to Burleigh beach and James Street
Open the back gate and stroll to the Saturday Fruit and Village markets, ideally situated just moments beautiful restaurants including Rick Shores and the Fish House, reputable schools, minutes to the M1 and Stocklands Shopping Centre.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the above and attached information, no warranty is given by the agent, agency or vendor as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on this information as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.