Perfectly positioned in the heart of Burleigh, this immaculately presented apartment presents the quintessential beach/holiday lifestyle. Set just moments from world famous Burleigh Heads beach, serene national parklands, walking tracks, ocean front dining and thriving James Street dining precinct. The prime north-east aspect is highlighted by sweeping views of Burleigh Headland and the ocean, all from the large private balcony.
This spacious, 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment delivers location, convenience and position! Bathed in natural light and set in an esteemed, secure complex you’ll have to be quick. Offering a flowing open floor plan, complete with ceiling fans and split air-conditioning, great storage, a single security carpark, security intercom, & the peace-of-mind of with onsite management for ‘The Village’ complex.
The complex boasts a large resort style in-ground pool, entertaining terrace with BBQ facilities and a gourmet café located on the ground floor of ‘The Village’.
Call Michael today to secure your piece of paradise in the heart of Burleigh Heads.
Features of this apartment include:
– Secure boutique complex
– 2 generous sized bedrooms with built in robes
– 2 bathrooms
– Spacious East facing balcony off living area
– Stunning views of Burleigh Headland and the ocean
– Granite benchtops, modern appliances and gas cooking
– Flowing floorplan with sun filled interiors
– Air conditioning & ceiling fans
– Separate laundry
– Resident facilities include swimming pool, spa and spacious BBQ area
– Single security carpark
– Plenty of storage space throughout
– Security intercom
– Convenient visitors parking
– 300m to patrolled Burleigh Beach
– 100m to James Street CBD
– 15mins to Gold Coast Airport
– Amazing tenants currently paying $540pw
– Body Corporate $75 per week (approx.)
– Water rates $377 (approx)
– Council rates $812 (approx)
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the above and attached information, no warranty is given by the agent, agency or vendor as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on this information as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.