Ideally situated within the exclusive Sorrento enclave in a quiet cul-de-sac, this immaculate home is set on a large 801sqm allotment in one of the Gold Coasts most sought-after locations. This chic, beachy home has a tranquil/holiday-like feel and is perfect for relaxing or entertaining guests.
Manicured sub-tropical gardens surround what can only be described as ‘the entertainer’s dream’! This newly refurbished 4 bedroom abode showcases amazing finishes throughout. Featuring a private backyard sanctuary, complete with sparkling new saltwater pool overlooked by your very own resort style cabana and a poolside bar.
The spectacular transformation continues inside, where you will enjoy quality and contemporary living. The generous floorplan offers so much versatility with 4 large bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, home office and multiple living areas. The new kitchen boasts an enormous island bench for the chef of the house.
Centrally located and only minutes to all that Surfers Paradise has to offer, Sorrento shops, Bundall’s popular shopping precinct, Capri on Via Roma, Island Emporium, close to state and private schools (TSS & St Hildas), Gold Coast Turf Club, our beautiful white sandy beaches and an abundance of boutique restaurants and cafes. A fantastic opportunity to buy in this highly sought-after location, in a great street.
– Secure fully fenced 801sqm allotment
– 4 large bedrooms (master with walk-in robe and ensuite)
– Breathtaking pool and entertainment area
– Huge double garage shed/workshop
– Multiple undercover outdoor entertaining areas
– Crim Safe throughout
– Home office
– Secure off-street parking for caravan and/or boat
– Off street parking for up to 4 vehicles (3 undercover)
– Air conditioning
– Located close to private and public schools
– Sorrento shopping centre close by
– 5 minutes stroll to Gold Coast Turf Club
– Highly sought-after location close to the Gold Coast beaches/cafes
– Council rates $1,061 (approx) half year
– Water rates $519 (approx) per quarter