A stunning 4-bedroom home with a tranquil & contemporary well-designed interior within this blue-chip location. In the heart of popular beachside suburb, Miami, this freshly renovated home is set on a huge, 837m2 north-east corner block.
The four spacious bedrooms come fully equipped with zoned air-conditioning, ceiling fans, built in robes, new carpet and the main bedroom boasts a tastefully designed ensuite with custom hardwood vanity and plenty of storage space.
The newly renovated kitchen, complete with stainless-steel Bosch appliances and stone bench tops flows directly into the spacious dining area and out into a considerably sized living area – the main living/kitchen/dining and thoroughfare are laden with beautiful blackbutt hardwood timber flooring.
To add to this breathtaking space, the oversized living area opens out to a stunning alfresco entertainment/barbecue expanse which is complimented by beautifully stained merbau decking, complete with an outdoor ceiling fan. From here you overlook the spacious front yard, this is an entertainer’s dream and will allow the new owners the immediate opportunity to relax and enjoy the stunning sub-tropical gardens.
An ideal family home, this property is a short stroll from Burleigh Beach, North Burleigh Surf Life Saving Club, local cafes, and Miami One shopping centre, a mere 5 minutes’ drive away from Marymount College & Caningeraba Primary School.
– Blue chip location
– 837m2 North East block
– Open plan lounge & dining look out to beautiful gardens.
– Newly renovated with quality fixtures and finishes
– Ample storage throughout the home
– Plantation shutters throughout
– Security screens
– Double lock up garage with internal access and additional access for a camper, trailer or boat.
– Shed and Spear pump
– Newly replaced windows throughout and full roof restoration/gutters completed.
– The property is perfect for now, while also offering an outstanding potential for future re-development or further expansion.
– GCCC Rates: $450.59 approx. per quarter
– Water Rates: $430.50 approx. per quarter