Immediately captivating with its superb design, featuring soaring high ceilings which creates a wonderful ambience throughout this exceptional home. This enormous floorplan caters for everyone, boasting a beautiful 3 bedroom home with master suite on the first level, and a desirable residence downstairs offering dual occupancy with an exquisite master retreat
Entry level boasts a stylishly renovated kitchen with stone benchtop, open floorplan with a spacious living and dining flowing out to the amazing alfresco, capturing magical views from every room. Master suite offers “his & hers’ robes with a triple built in robe, plus massive walk-in robe, lovely ensuite with spa bath, plus access to the balcony. 2 additional bedrooms with built in robes and fans plus main bathroom to service. Huge laundry with access to private balcony.
The ground floor residence presents an incredible fully contained 2nd home, with stunning elevated 10ft ceilings throughout giving it a spacious feel. Featuring private access from the front of the home plus a 2-way lock access to the top level via an internal staircase. The master suite defines indulgence, it is simply superb! Unwind in your own sanctuary providing you with space beyond belief, with a walk in robe and gorgeous ensuite. Outdoor access to your own tropical paradise with gorgeous gardens and a relaxing vibe. Additional powder room, ample storage and a study nook, brand new kitchen with stone bench top and contemporary induction electric cooktop and butler’s pantry, open plan living and dining all outlook to the stunning views.
The top and bottom alfresco offer versatile indoor-outdoor dining for all seasons of the year with newly installed fantastic sheer sunscreen blinds offering shade and further privacy. Stunning pool with timber deck with beautiful landscaped lush sub-tropical gardens and uninterrupted stunning views to Mount Warning.
Only minutes’ drive to the famous Burleigh Beach, cosmopolitan James Street, local parks and library, shopping centres and renowned schools such as Somerset College, Marymount College, Caningeraba State School, St. Andrews Lutheran College & Bond University and moments to the M1. Walk down the street to lovely local café.
– 939m2 block
– Extensive upgrades and fittings throughout the home
– Triple garage plus built-in storage
– Brand new sail/carport to secure a further 3 cars
– 9ft high ceilings on top floor
– 10ft ceilings on ground floor
– Spilt air conditioning downstairs
– Ducted air conditioning upstairs
– Ceiling fans fitted throughout
– Huge amount of storage throughout
– Vacuum maid
– Built in pet door downstairs
– Salt water pool with solar heating
– Water tank
– Eco-friendly power saving 3-speed pump
– 2 x garden sheds
– Underground power suburb
– Additional second laundry undercover outdoors
– Rent potential $800 p/w
– Optional to let or Airbnb ground floor separate
– Council rates: $813 per half approx.
– Water rates: $514 per quarter approx.