Presenting a lucrative investment opportunity in the surging Burleigh market or a peaceful family haven to create a lifetime of memories in. Set to enviable northern aspect, this fantastic family home boasts incredible energy saving features & offers absolute serenity, occupying a private position in a peaceful cul-de-sac,
while positioned with quick accessibility to Burleigh Beach and all important amenities.
Well designed to be family-friendly, the heart of the floor plan surrounds the outdoor entertaining haven with (solar heated) pool, perfectly suited to our balmy sub-tropical climate.
The home comprises 4 bedrooms (3 with built-in-robes), the impressive master bedroom boasts a huge walk-in-robe, ensuite and private access to the pool and outdoor entertaining haven. The open-plan kitchen flows to both living spaces, both with accessibility to the outdoor entertaining space. The double lockup garage has full-height built-in-cupboard storage, & is currently being utilised as a rumpus/mancave, but can easily be reverted to double garage.
Boasting a warm & welcoming ambience by the abundance of natural light throughout, the relaxing outdoor pool & alfresco entertaining haven, there is plenty of room for the whole family to enjoy the blissful life this privately positioned home offers.
Set in superb central location, just minutes’ drive to private & state schools, major shopping centres, supermarkets, close to public transport and easy access to the pacific highway.
This fantastic family home will not last!
– Desirable north-eastern aspect
– 4 bedrooms (3 with built-in-robes)
– 2 bathrooms
– 2 living spaces
– Saltwater pool with solar heating
– Open plan kitchen with extensive storage & outlook to pool haven
– Master bedroom with huge walk-in-robe, ensuite & private-access to pool haven
– 2 car garage with internal home access
– 2 car shade-sail carport
– 1.5kW Solar Converter – Back-to-grid – Huge power bill savings
– Solar hot water
– Rain water tank
– Split air-conditioning throughout
– Fully insulated roof
– Window locks + security screens
– Security alarm system installed
– All bedrooms + main living space carpeted
– Tiled roofing
– Block 691 m2
– Fully fenced back yard – Colourbond fencing
– Undercover outdoor entertaining haven
– Established easy-care gardens
– Garden shed
– Set well back from the street line
– Gold Coast City Council Rates $940.01 (approx.) per half year
– Water Rates $364.52 (approx.) per quarter
– 15 minutes drive to Gold Coast International Airport
– Close to beach, schools, shops, medical & transport