Positioned perfectly moments to the white sands of Broadbeach, and on one of the Gold Coasts most prestigious cul-de-sac streets, is this tranquil single level abode.
Privately set in a highly sought-after Broadbeach Waters enclave, this flawless home offers the ultimate coastal oasis.
The versatile floorplan offers harmonious flow from indoors to out, providing the perfect setting for entertaining. The fantastic alfresco area captures the prime north aspect, creating the perfect atmosphere to relax and enjoy the all day sun while lazing by the sparkling swimming pool. This ideal space is further complete with a covered outdoor entertainment area and gorgeous low maintenance gardens offering the ideal laidback coastal lifestyle.
Effortlessly combining luxury living and a calming ambiance through neutral textures and tones, this stunning four-bedroom, three-bathroom home really is the entertainer’s dream.
The gourmet kitchen boasts a vast 3-meter island bench and is complemented by European appliances and spacious butlers pantry.
Embrace the amazing views of the Broadbeach skyline from the master retreat which also delivers a luxurious ensuite with his & hers walk-in robe.
Bedroom 2 boasts its own ensuite and access to the rear courtyard while the remaining bedrooms all with built-in robes.
A meticulous attention to detail throughout the home radiates sophistication and showcases a fantastic blend of space, class & lifestyle.
This gorgeous oasis is situated on a fantastic cul de sac street, right
across from a parkland, surrounded by breath taking homes with a vibrant community feel, lush Monaco Park nearby offers walking and bike trails and local stores just moments away. With Monaco Centre corner stores a mere 100m walk from your doorstep and the Coast’s famous white sandy beaches approx 15 min walk. World class amenities with your choice of 13 international golf courses, Pacific Fair Shopping Centre, The Star Casino and Broadbeach’s popular Cafe, Restaurant and Bar precinct all just a 3 min drive away.
– Entertainers dream with superb indoor/outdoor flow providing the ultimate coastal lifestyle
– Spacious open floorplan with effortless blend of elegance and liveability
– Park just across the street
– Master suite boasts large ensuite & expansive walk-in robe
– Second master with ensuite, plus 2 additional bedrooms with built in robes
– Gourmet kitchen with high end European appliances, butlers pantry, complemented by 3m island bench – Perfect north aspect outdoor entertaining space complete with sparkling pool surrounded by timber deck
– Situated in one on Broadbeach Waters most exclusive cul-de-sac streets, a private yet central location with an unmatched community feel
– Moments to Broadbeach and Surfers Paradise, with everything at your fingertips including Pacific Fair Shopping Centre, Broadbeach & Surfer’s Paradise restaurant & entertainment precinct, gourmet restaurants, local surf clubs & theme parks
– Near by to local schools including: The Southport School, Merrimac State High School, St Hildas School, Surfers Paradise State School & Broadbeach State School.
– With the Gold Coast Light Rail plan due to be complete in 2025 you will have access to the entire Gold Coast at your front door
– Council rates $1,150 (approx) half year
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the above and attached information, no warranty is given by the agent, agency or vendor as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on this information as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or other