Positioned on Miami’s iconic beachfront strip with North Burleigh Headland on your right & the lights of Surfers Paradise on your left forming its background, this fantastic security apartment promises a lifestyle experience envied the world over.
– North facing beach pad enhanced by a contemporary renovation that embraces fresh coastal breezes and endless sunlight.
– Privately set on level 2
– Two large bedrooms with generous built in robes.
– Renovated kitchen with soft-close cabinetry throughout and modern appliances
– Open plan living & dining flows out to the spacious balcony with water glimpses
– Modernised bathroom with internal laundry facility and monochromatic tiling
– Picture windows capture sunlit surrounding leafy outlooks
– Car space immediately adjacent to apartment
– Ideal for short or long-term gain for investor/young couple.
– Level stroll to Miami’s vibrant bars/eateries/cafes, shopping, transport, and all that Miami has to offer.
– Footsteps to the sand and surf and a short leisurely stroll along the esplanade to Nobby’s cosmopolitan lifestyle mecca.
– Only 15minutes drive to Gold Coast International Airport, 50m stroll to Piccolo café & Miami SLSC clubhouse, 100m walk to North Burleigh oceanfront lookout.
– Gold Coast City Council Rates: $1,460.98 per half year.
– Gold Coast City Council Water Rates: $330.91 per quarter (subject to usage).
– Body Corporate fees: Approx. $69.46 per week
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the above and attached information, no warranty is given by the agent, agency or vendor as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on this information as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.