Capturing the essence of Burleigh Heads this BRAND NEW two storey villa is sure to impress! Thoughtfully designed showcasing light filled interiors, perfectly accommodating the ultimate in low-maintenance living and entertaining.
Upon entering, the chic entrance foyer introduces a modern art deco accent that carries through to each room. With large windows, high ceilings, wooden rails and striking light fittings, the home boasts a contemporary beach feel that is truly captivating.
Quality interiors, generous floorplan includes four double bedrooms upstairs plus office/study downstairs. Master with its own balcony, giant walk in robe and ensuite. Ample Storage throughout.
The open planned kitchen is equipped with a dishwasher, self-closing drawers, breakfast bar, premium European appliances, and a butler’s pantry, and opens to a north-east facing living and dining area.
Set in one of Burleigh’s most sough-after addresses a minute stroll to the beach, walking distance to a huge variety of cafes and restaurants, bars and shops and transport just minutes away. The iconic Burleigh headland only a 7-minute walk along The Esplanade from the front door, Tallebudgera Creek is also a short bike ride away.
– Absolute premium location, the beach and village on your doorstep
– Large four bedrooms plus office/study
– Three bathrooms
– Two separate living areas upstairs and downstairs
– Drenched in sunshine the downstairs living area opens to a sensational covered alfresco area featuring sparkling salt water in-ground swimming pool with cascading waterfall
– Fully insulated roof, walls and windows to acoustic standards.
– Ducted air conditioning throughout
– Intimate winter front yard
– Intercom entry
– Completely private
– Internal laundry
– Double lock up garage
– Fully detached duplex, only 200m to the beach
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the above and attached information, no warranty is given by the agent, agency or vendor as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on this information as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.