Lifestyle, sophistication and views. This apartment is all about quality & attention to detail. Your own Burleigh beach ground-floor apartment with large balcony overlooking Burleigh Heads Headland located in the luxury Swell resort.
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom and a double lock up garage apartment sets the standard for exclusive easy living. Occupying a distinguished position within an elite, high-tech security complex, optimum privacy is assured. An intelligent floor-plan, designed to draw all focus to 180º of captivating natural vistas from the balcony. Here awaits the very essence of a sophisticated, idyllic beach lifestyle.
Situated; short stroll to SLSC patrolled Burleigh Beach, cosmopolitan James Street CBD, gourmet deli goods, chic cafes, organic grocers, popular bars (Justin Lane, Bin12, Lockwood Bar, Nightjar, Ze Pickle), fine dining restaurants (The Fish House, Rick Shores, Harry’s Steak Bistro, Iku, Ragdoll Dining, Zullaz), The Village Markets, Miami Marketta, Organic Farmers Markets, Burleigh’s best kept ‘local’s secret’, the pure, untouched ‘Echo Beach’ and only 10 minute drive to the Gold Coast International Airport!
• Walking distance to the beach. Need I say more.
• Elevated hill side position with Burleigh Headland views & ocean glimpse.
• Master Bedroom boasts ensuite, Walk-In-Robe + private balcony access
• 2 car garage with additional storage
• Stylish 2Pac Kitchen with Caesarstone bench tops, S/S appliances
• Ducted Air Conditioning
• Security intercom and carpark
• 240 meter stroll to SLSC patrolled Burleigh beach & James Street CBD
• 10mins drive to Gold Coast International Airport
• Council Rates: Approx. $833.53 / per half year
• Water Rates: Approx. $371.19 / per quarter
• Body Corporate: Approx. $164 / per week
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the above and attached information, no warranty is given by the agent, agency or vendor as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on this information as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.