Capturing the essence of Burleigh’s laid back lifestyle, with a desirable north-facing aspect and a tasteful blend of contemporary charm and ideal location. Complemented by breathtaking 180-degree views as far as the eye can see. You can truly have it all!
Situated in a quiet pocket bordering Burleigh National Park, only 500m to the beachfront and Burleigh’s famed surf and café culture. Moments from renowned restaurants, wine bars, local shops, boutique stores, and renowned schools. With easy access to public transport and more.
Enjoy as is or choose to make the most of its potential; this stunning property is both an ideal home and investment opportunity. Perched atop Burleigh Headland, encompassing stunning ocean, city, and hinterland views. Watch the whales migrate in winter, admire the city lights at dusk, or wake up to incredible sunrises over the ocean.
• Contemporary, two-level home with elevated position
• Light-filled lounge opens to 180-degree views
• Three bedrooms
• Two bathrooms plus powder room downstairs.
• Private rear garden, patio and established landscaping
• High ornate ceilings and bespoke light fittings
• Sophisticated floor-to-ceiling tiled bathroom
• Beautiful polished tiles downstairs and carpets upstairs
• Separate laundry with side access
• Modern dine-in gas kitchen
• Fantastic storage throughout
• Water Rates: approx. $309.55 per quarter
• Council Rates: approx. $1,277 per half year
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the above and attached information, no warranty is given by the agent, agency or vendor as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on this information as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.