A unique combination of character and class, this immaculately presented Burleigh beach house offers the ultimate lifestyle!
Situated only 200 meters to the iconic Burleigh beach, this magnificent four-bedroom home showcases contemporary finishes and delicate period features, desirable northly aspect, expansive room proportions and abundant outdoor entertainment areas. Just a stroll to markets, cafes, restaurants, boutique shops and transport.
Impeccably constructed double brick home, sun soaked with natural light, and capturing both fresh ocean and northerly breezes. With two spacious living areas, one on each level offering more than enough entertaining and recreational space for the whole family.
The upper level of your new beach house comprises three bedrooms with double floor-to-ceiling built in robes, luxurious bathroom boasting a double ‘rain-head’ frameless shower and floor-to-ceiling tiling.
The lower level showcases a 4th bedroom, generous laundry and second living space with built in outdoor kitchen!
Step through into a beautiful yard, complete with a custom-built kid’s haven; namely 4B Deodar! Providing the young and young-at-heart with hours of entertainment, offering versatile storage and overlooking the stunning swimming pool.
• Designed for Burleigh Heads contemporary living, the split-level offers a spacious floor plan
• Light-filled home on 539m2 block with northerly aspect
• Multiple living and recreational spaces
• Well-appointed kitchen adjacent to a dedicated dining space, opening seamlessly into the spacious lounge room.
• Four bedrooms with floor to ceiling built-in-robes
• Two-way main bathroom upstairs boasts a huge double “rain-head”, frameless shower and neutral floor-to-ceiling tiling.
• Low-maintenance landscaped gardens and lawns
• Double lockup enclosed carport
• Water Rates: approx. $395.16 per quarter
• Council Rates: approx. $1,415.59 per half year
Additional features: ducted heating/cooling, abundant storage, wall insulation, remote control blinds to bi-fold glass stacking doors, security intercom camera, sleek plantation shutters throughout, urbane architrave detailing throughout, luxury Caesar stone bench tops in kitchen, laundry and bathrooms, LED lighting in shower recess and inside linen press, custom built guest kid’s residence (4B Deodar Drive), remote garaging for two cars with room for an additional four and/or boat.
So close to Deodar Park, Gold Coast’s leading schools and Bond University, a short stroll to spectacular SLSC patrolled Burleigh beach, fine dining restaurants including; Commune Café, The little Plate eatery and Willow dining room, walking distance to gourmet cafes, organic Farmer’s Markets & The Village Markets, James Street CBD and only 15mins drive to the Gold Coast International Airport. Life is better in Burleigh Heads!