This stunning, top-floor, beachside apartment is a must see for all serious buyers!
Walking distance to Burleigh Heads Beach (voted one of Gold Coast’s best), Burleigh Heads National Park and moments from boutique shops, cafes, and restaurants. Situated in a quiet complex of only thirty-six in ‘Saks on Fifth Avenue’.
Boasting an open-plan, light-filled, layout. Complemented by an all-white interior and neutral tones. With a spacious lounge/dining area, and a lovely northeast facing balcony offering cool sea breezes to flow through. The kitchen features classic stone benchtops, electric cooktop, an abundance of storage, and quality appliances.
Comprising of two great sized bedrooms and two bathrooms. Master bedroom complete with a walk-in robe and ensuite. The second bedroom contains a built-in wardrobe and is serviced by the main bathroom, offering both bath and shower options.
With fantastic storage space throughout, a built-in European laundry nook, two secure car parks, and access to all fantastic building facilities including a pool, spa, BBQ, and gym.
Embrace the Burleigh lifestyle and take advantage of beachside living. Go for an early morning surf, swim or enjoy relaxing walks along the beach, national park, and explore the bustling cafe, restaurant and bar scene within the James Street precinct. Located a short distance from major shopping centres (Stocklands), respected schools, and much more.
• Top-floor, beachside apartment in ‘Saks on Fifth Avenue’.
• 150m to the beach and walking distance two Surf Life Saving Clubs
• Gourmet kitchen with stone bench-tops
• Spacious living/dining space
• Northeast facing balcony
• 2 generous sized bedrooms, ensuite in main
• 2 bathrooms, main bathroom with bath
• Plenty of built in storage
• Split air conditioning
• Ceiling fans in bedrooms
• 2 secure underground car parks and undercover visitors parking
• Complex facilities: swimming pool, spa, barbecue area and gym
• 15 mins from Coolangatta Airport, 15 mins to the M1 motorway and approx. 1 hour drive from Brisbane and Byron Bay
• Public transport at your doorstep
• GCCC Rates: approx. $853 per half
• GCCC Water Rates: approx. $345 per quarter
• Body Corporate: approx. $114 per week
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the above and attached information, no warranty is given by the agent, agency or vendor as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on this information as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.