Exceptionally designed, this magnificent home encapsulates the pinnacle of luxury living aesthetically balancing with Burleigh’s unique native environment. North aspect entertaining, beautifully refurbished (2017-2018), full-brick two storey home set amid stunning landscaped gardens. On a huge 728m2 space opening onto Burleigh’s peaceful nature reserve.
With an expansive floorplan offering the perfect blend of open-plan living and privacy. Boasting two lounge/recreational areas, separate dining, six spacious bedrooms built-in wardrobes (huge walk in master suite), study nook, four bathrooms, a separate fully-enclosed granny flat/multipurpose room with ensuite, separate laundry and impressive storage space.
Stunning kitchen with butler’s pantry and state-of-the-art appliances and finishes. An incredible in-home cinema, built-in surround sound, security systems, solar and ducted air-conditioning throughout. Relax in the north-facing, undercover alfresco area. Where at-home comfort meets tropical resort. Enjoy the serene nature-reserve backdrop.
Combining contemporary finishes and timeless British-Colonial inspired accents, with 9ft ceilings and classic timber floors throughout. Light-filled, architecturally designed and built to premium quality finishes. With a truly impressive floorplan perfect for homing and entertaining both guests and family.
Ideally situated on a quiet street only 1km from Burleigh Beach, moments from James Street which hosts beautiful restaurants (including Rick Shores, Fish House) and numerous boutiques, Gold Coasts’ best schools, minutes to the M1 and Stockland Shopping Centre.
· 728m2 space opening to nature reserve
· Two generous lounge/living areas
· Cinema room with inbuilt surround sound system
· Six bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
· Separate granny flat/ pool house
· Master retreat with balcony, ensuite and massive walk-in wardrobe
· Feature-light pendants, accents, décor and tiles
· Kitchen with two AEG ovens, gas cooktop and EuroCave Wine Cabinet
· Swimming pool with seamless glass framing
· Ceiling fans, LED lighting and ducted Daikin air-conditioning throughout
· Landscaped gardens with lighting and automated irrigation system
· Light-filled laundry with outdoor access
· Incredible amount of storage space throughout
· Secure gate and carport for two vehicles
· Alarm and security system with Crimsafe throughout
· Brand new pool equipment
· Beautifully refurbished between 2017-2018
· 10.8kw solar electric
· Rates: approx. $1,500 per half.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the above and attached information, no warranty is given by the agent, agency or vendor as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on this information as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.