Brimming with character and charm. Boasting 143m of water frontage and built to a north-easterly aspect, this magnificent Queenslander homestead sprawls over an expansive 4067m2 block. Country inspired living meets tropical sanctuary, convenience of location and privacy make this a special home to live in. Walking distance to Schuster Park (68 acres of parkland paradise), and moments from St Andrews Lutheran Collage, trendy cafes and stores, shopping centres, a wide variety of restaurants, and only 5km to the famous sandy shores of Burleigh Heads Beach.
With soaring 11ft ceilings throughout, timeless polished timber floors, and classic French doors opening to the wide, undercover wrap-around veranda. Take the boat and cruise up the creek out towards the ocean; go fishing, kayaking, or choose to lounge on the porch and watch dolphins swim by from the comforts of your home.
The generous floorplan comprises two spacious living areas, a sun-soaked main loungeroom with fireplace offering ducted heating. With a separate formal dining, five spacious bedrooms, two bathrooms with additional powder room, laundry, and a separate fully-enclosed guest house with kitchenette and ensuite. The main kitchen boasts timber benches, walk-in pantry, and a converted fireplace now housing the cooktop and oven.
Nestled on a private block surrounded by landscaped gardens and luscious lawns. Featuring a fully-tiled saltwater pool with spa, a floodlit tennis court built to an optimal north-south orientation, and several outdoor entertaining/recreational areas. Complete with fantastic storage throughout, solar electricity, 3 car garage with 6 car carport and room for a caravan, boat and horses.
• Elevated, single-level home on an expansive acreage 4067m2 block
• 143m of water frontage with direct ocean access
• Classic Queenslander build/design with a north-easterly aspect
• Stroll to cafes/restaurants and bike ride to the beach
• 2 spacious living areas with separate formal dining
• Spacious kitchen with islander bench and walk-in pantry
• 5 bedrooms all with built-ins, ceiling fans, and veranda access
• Master suite with split air-conditioning, walk in robe and ensuite
• Additional self-contained guest house with kitchenette and ensuite
• 3.5 bathrooms, main with bathtub and separate toilet
• Full sized tennis court with ideal north/south orientation
• Fully-tiled salt water pool with spa
• Impressive storage (ceiling lofts plus lockup storage room under home)
• Spacious laundry room and vacuum maid
• Boat ramp and room for 9 cars plus caravan, boat and horses
• 100m to Schuster Park and 2.5km to Stocklands Shopping Centre
• 15 minute bike ride to Tallebudgera Surf Life Saving Club and beach
• Solar electricity and 6 x water tanks
• Water: approx. $360 per quarter
• Rates: approx. $1,170 per half
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the above and attached information, no warranty is given by the agent, agency or vendor as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on this information as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.