Talk about location! Fantastic opportunity to secure an incredible, north facing apartment, walking distance to the beach in the sought after “Miami Beach Apartments”.
This incredible apartment is generously proportioned, private and beautifully finished with an easy care layout offering two generous bedrooms (both carpeted & with built-in wardrobes), main bathroom with built-in laundry, spacious tiled open plan living & dining area with a large sun soaked contemporary kitchen. This beachside apartment is a blank canvas of incredible promise in a boutique complex of only 27 apartments in a location of timeless appeal.
The north facing balcony is a true asset to this property allowing effortless entertaining with minimal upkeep. Your guests will enjoy blissful sea breezes with views to match!
– Third level with sensational high ceilings throughout
– North facing, privately set, top floor apartment
– Open plan living, kitchen and a large entertaining balcony bathed in natural light
– Two bedrooms, large main.
– Main bathroom with built in European laundry
– Single car space
– Top floor apartment (Level 3)
– GCCC Rates: $1,447.45 /half
– GCCC Water Rates: $327.51 /quarter
– Body Corporate: $73.50/ week
– Fantastic tenants and currently leased for $400 per week until the 3rd February 2019.
– Stroll to Miami’s surf and café culture
– Central to Burleigh and Nobbys Beach and the revered Miami Marketta
– Renovate to your own preference of style and luxury
– Start and end the day with a refreshing swim, surf or lazy beach walk.
– Only 3 min drive to the cosmopolitan Miami Marketta, moments to Miami One Shopping – Centre, Burleigh Heads beach and open parks at your disposal.
World-class beachside living is waiting for you, the sand, the waves, walking tracks, Miami Surf Lifesaving club, North Burleigh Surf Lifesaving club, cafes & restaurants are all at your doorstep.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the above and attached information, no warranty is given by the agent, agency or vendor as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on this information as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.