Set on a quiet cul-de-sac street and walking distance (2 minutes) to James Street, which hosts some of the Gold Coasts best coffee, food, bars and boutique shops. The apartment is situated in a small complex of only 7 apartments and is positioned so close to main transport hubs, this gorgeous, retro apartment will appeal to all – from first home buyers to astute investors or those looking for a home that oozes character.
Built in ’74 and immaculately maintained, this north-facing beauty provides an experience of nostalgia, heading back in time when Burleigh was in its laid-back days.
This 70’s inspired, ground floor apartment provides a fantastic location and great layout with many original features kept intact and preserved. The kitchen overlooks the light-filled and airy, open-plan living/dining room which flows onto the private sun-drenched balcony – the perfect spot to enjoy your breakfast in the morning or an afternoon glass of wine looking out upon the blue skies and the Gold Coast skyline.
In a prime location, close to great local schools, Stocklands Shopping Centre, cafes and restaurants such as Justin Lane, The Fishhouse, Mr Hizola’s, Jimmy Wahs, local surf clubs, The Village Markets, the weekend farmer’s markets, Burleigh Heads Beach, Burleigh National Park/Headland and much more!
– Short stroll to James St and Burleigh Heads Beach
– Two spacious bedrooms both with refreshed built-in wardrobes
– Modern combined bathroom and laundry
– Separate toilet
– Open-plan living
– Spacious sun-drenched balcony
– Single automatic garage with extra lock up storage area
– Small complex of only 7 apartments
– Option to buy fully furnished
– Plenty of storage
– Untimed free street parking
– Train connecting bus stop located out the front of the unit complex
– Low body Corporate $39 a week (approx)
– Council rates- $784 half year (approx)
– Water rates – $320 per quarter (approx)