This apartment located in the Monte Carlo building along Orchid Avenue in beautiful Surfers Paradise is less than 190 metres from one of Australia’s most iconic beaches. It comprises 2 good sized bedrooms, the main offering its own en-suite.
A spacious lounge and kitchen spill out on to a north-east facing balcony from which the ocean is visible. The level the apartment occupies offers direct access to the buildings tennis court, swimming pool and spa proving ideal for holidaymakers.
Complete with split system air conditioning in both main bedroom and living, combined bathroom and laundry as well fully operational kitchen and additional storage. This apartment stacks up nicely for both holiday or permanent letting options.
– Located at the heart of the Gold Coasts largest tourism hub
– Secured parking space
– In walking distance of Cavill Mall many restaurants, cafes, shopping, entertainment for the family and nightlife
– Central to everything the Gold Coast has to offer
– Onsite managers
– 80% occupancy rates
– $295 per night in peak season
– $220 per night in the off season
– Built in robes and floor to ceiling mirror
– Private courtyard
– BBQ facilities
– Hot tub, outdoor pool and sauna
– Tour desk
– Dry cleaning
– Close to Gold Coast famous theme parks
– Body corp $161 per week (approx)
– Council rates $905 half year
– Water rates $366 per quarter