Be smitten with the tones and stylish finishes within this gorgeous, intimate villa on Pelican Lake. With a contemporary design complemented by a touch of modern-European charm, this lovely two-story home has been beautifully renovated.
Enter through the quaint courtyard with subtropical gardens and a desirable north aspect, and step inside to a spacious open floorplan. Renovated like new, the kitchen features Caesarstone benchtops, quality appliances, Ariston electric cooktop and LED downlights. Flowing through to the dining area, the living opens out to your own private deck, perfect for taking in those peaceful mornings and dreamy twilight skies over the lake.
Comprising of two good-sized bedrooms with built-ins, ceiling fans, split system air-conditioning in one, and an expansive main bathroom on the second floor.
Freshly painted with timeless neutral tones throughout. With a feature pendant in the stairwell, stunning polished concrete floors, newly installed air-conditioning system in the living, study nook and a built-in European laundry. Offering plenty of lawn space off the deck perfect for pets, and complete with a single lock-up garage with side access for a second car or boat.
Fronted by glistening water-front views in “Thornton Place”, a quiet villa-compound of just three, and in a fantastic position on a quiet street only a few minutes’ drive to all the best Burleigh has to offer including Burleigh Heads Beach, Shopping Centres, local parks and near renowned schools such as Marymount College, Caningeraba State School, Bond University and much more.
• Beautifully renovated waterfront villa
• Open plan design capturing lake views
• Kitchen with 40mm Caesarstone benchtops, LED downlights and impressive storage
• Bosche stainless steel dishwasher and Ariston electric cooktop
• Deck overlooking the water with spacious lawn area
• 2 bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, ceiling fans and new carpets
• Split air-conditioning in one bedrooms and newly installed in living
• Expansive bathroom with tub
• Built-in European laundry
• Study nook
• Polished concrete floors
• Feature light pendant in stairwell with unique industrial style balustrade
• Stylish contemporary finishes throughout
• Paved courtyard area with northerly aspect
• Low-maintenance, subtropical gardens
• Solar panels
• Single lock up garage plus side access for boat or second car
• Body Corp: Approx. $20 per week
• Water: Approx. $350 per quarter
• Rates: Approx. $1,200 per half
• Potential Rental Return: approx. $590 per week
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the above and attached information, no warranty is given by the agent, agency or vendor as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on this information as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.