Gorgeous home designed to capture the valuable north/east aspect. With a fantastic floorplan highlighting the kitchen and living areas, opening to the stunning swimming pool ideally positioned to a northerly aspect offering all-day sun, with lovely covered pavilion and large lawn area.
Comprising of two spacious, separate living rooms with dining flowing to the undercover outdoor entertaining area, four great sized bedrooms (master suite with walk-in and with ensuite), and main bathroom with separate toilet.
Complete with large double lock up garage, separate laundry, and abundant storage throughout.
Surrounded by lush, sub-tropical, low maintenance gardens which give 30 Sea Eagle Drive beautiful street appeal.
Situated only a few minutes’ drive to all the best Burleigh has to offer including Burleigh Heads Beach, gourmet stores and boutique cafes in James Street, Stocklands Shopping Centre, organic farmers markets, local parks and near renowned schools such as Marymount College, Caningeraba State School, Bond University and much more.
• 692m2 block in a fantastic location
• 4 great-sized bedrooms, master with walk-in and ensuite
• 2 bathrooms, main with separate toilet
• Renovated kitchen with electric cooktop
• 2 separate living areas
• Undercover outdoor entertaining
• Beautiful, luscious gardens
• Double lock up garage, plus shade sails for additional cars on driveway
• Timber shutters throughout
• Pool with frameless glass fencing
• Ceiling fans throughout
• Ducted air conditioning
• Solar Electric
• Manual Sprinkler System
• Water: approx. $343 per quarter
• Rates: approx. $1024 per half
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the above and attached information, no warranty is given by the agent, agency or vendor as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on this information as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.