Nestled in a quiet, secluded pocket on Sirec Way and only a short distance to the renowned Burleigh Heads precinct sits this beautifully renovated multi-level home. With Burleigh Heads beach only a 5-minute drive, shopping centres within 2km.
Surrounded by luscious lawns and gardens, this delightful Burleigh Heads’ residence has been beautifully renovated and boasts stylish finishes and fixtures throughout. Freshly painted, with brand new carpets, tiles, floorboards, fully renovated bathrooms and kitchen, the interiors of the home is like new!
With a generous floorplan, cleverly designed for comfortable living. The spacious living room, featuring incredible 11ft ceilings, remains the central hub of the home. Overlooking the dining, the gorgeous kitchen boasts stylish tile splashback, stone benchtops, Westinghouse oven, electric stovetop and abundant storage space. Complemented by a feature light-pendant, the dining area opens to the covered ‘al fresco’ entertaining space, and fully fenced yard backing onto a quiet nature reserve.
Comprising of 4 great sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, ceiling fans and split system air-conditioning. The master featuring a luxe, fully renovated ensuite and walk-in robe. Main bathroom with tub and separate toilet.
With modern, neutral tones used throughout, security screens, alarm system, a double lockup garage with combined laundry, and impressive storage space.
This home, privately positioned on a quiet street, is perfectly located for quick accessibility to all the best Burleigh has to offer. Set in close proximity to Robina Town Centre (8 minutes), Pacific Fair (15 minutes), many highly esteemed local schools, Bond University, Burleigh Heads beach, Tallebudgera beach, chic cafes, James St. CBD, Organic Farmers Markets, The Village Markets, Miami Marketta and only 15mins to the GC Airport.
• 657m2 block on a quiet street
• Interiors fully renovated
• 4 great sized bedrooms with built in robes, ceiling fans and split air-conditioning
• Master with walk-in robe and luxe ensuite
• Main bathroom with separate toilet
• 11ft ceilings in generous living area
• Stylish kitchen with stone benchtops, Westinghouse oven and electric stovetop.
• Outdoor entertaining -not gccc approved – overlooking natural reserve/parklands
• Double lock up garage with combine laundry
• Room for a small boat out the front
• Security screens and alarm system
• Freshly painted, new carpets, floorboards, tiles, bathrooms and kitchen
• Water: approx. $370 per quarter
• Rates: approx. $756 per half
• Rental Return: approx $650-$700 per week
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the above and attached information, no warranty is given by the agent, agency or vendor as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on this information as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.