From glorious sunrises to scenic sunsets, be met with mesmerising ocean, horizon and hinterland views from the 19th floor of the iconic “Burleigh Esplanade Apartments”. Situated in one of the mostly tightly-held strips along the coast only metres from the famous shores of Burleigh Beach.
Sprawling over a generous 154m2 floorplan, this light-filled apartment offers incredible coastal views from every room. With floor-to-ceiling glass sliding doors, display windows, and a wrap-around balcony hugging the eastern face of the building.
Featuring an open plan design, the spacious kitchen boasts SMEG appliances and induction cooktop, vintac chill fridge, built-in sliding pantry and soft-close cabinetry, opening to the massive living and dining area overlooking the ocean. With immediate access to the main balcony, perfect for entertaining and romantic dining, allowing natural ocean breezes to flow through.
Comprising of two bedrooms boasting built-ins and private balcony. The impressive master bedroom complete with ensuite. Encompassing an impressive amount of storage throughout, the main bathroom comes with built-in cabinet and laundry space. Both bathrooms feature heated towel racks.
With only two apartments per floor, newly installed lifts, secure underground parking for one, and access to all building facilities including: heated swimming pool, spa, sauna, full sized tennis court, games room, and undercover BBQ area.
Situated just moments from Burleigh Heads Beach, the famous James Street, beautiful restaurants including Rick Shores, Fish House & boutique shops, Burleigh Heads State School, minutes to the M1, Stocklands Shopping Centre & International Airport.
• Spectacular panoramic ocean and hinterland views
• Situated on the 19th level
• Open plan design built to an eastern ocean-front aspect
• Kitchen with Smeg appliances, SMEG induction cooktop, and Vintac chill fridge
• Huge living and dining area with immediate access to the main balcony
• Two spacious bedrooms with built-ins, ceiling fans, and private balcony. Master with ensuite.
• Two bathrooms (inc. ensuite) with heated towel racks
• One secure underground carpark
• Abundant storage space throughout
• Newly installed lifts
• Access to facilities including: heated swimming pool, spa, sauna, full sized tennis court, games room, and undercover BBQ area.
• Body Corporate: approx. $228 per week
• Rates: approx. $1,300 per half
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the above and attached information, no warranty is given by the agent, agency or vendor as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on this information as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.