An exceptional find indeed, this hidden treasure must be one of Burleigh’s best kept residential secrets. Located in a quiet cul-de-sac, this much-loved home features a flowing floor plan over two storeys with three generous bedrooms, master with ensuite and walk-in robe, main bathroom, two toilets, laundry, combined living and dining areas leading through to a covered entertaining.
Positioned in the heart of Burleigh Heads and only a short walk away from the shops, restaurants, beach and other great local features that Burleigh Heads has to offer, this spacious property represents exceptional value, privacy, comfort and offers you a brilliant opportunity to be a part of the Burleigh Heads lifestyle.
– Flowing floorplan over two storeys
– Three bedroom townhouse located in a quiet complex
– Master bedroom with ensuite direct access through walk-in-robe
– Two bedrooms with built-in robes, carpets and vertical blinds
– The main two-way bathroom is also located on the upper level, with modern and quality fixtures and fittings and includes a separate luxe freestanding bath and shower
– Private and secure with single lock up garage with storage space and internal access to the home
– Second off-street car space in a tandem position
– A superb kitchen sits adjacent to the dining room with wide bench tops and incorporates plenty of storage space
– Further entertaining space can be found in your own private courtyard retreat which is surrounded by greenery and with plenty of room to move
– Freshly painted, with polished concrete floors downstairs and well looked after carpeting upstairs
– Large windows invite abundant natural light, the lounge and dining areas overlooking an easy-care manicured garden
– Additional features include: ample storage space under the stairs, roof insulation, double glazed windows, ceiling fans throughout, downstairs powder room, split system air conditioning downstairs, and laundry with access to secluded and fully fenced rear backyard
– Small complex of only 7 titles
– Presented in immaculate condition and blessed with its central location, its sure to inspire investors plus owner occupied looking for comfort, low ongoing maintenance and lifestyle advantages
– Close to the M1 access and only 10mins drive to Gold Coast International Airport, public transport, Burleigh Heads Beach, Tallebudgera Creek, Tallebudgera Creek Shops and upmarket eateries including; Parlour Cafe, Woodbox Café and Plantation House, as well as close proximity to revered local schools including; St Andrews Lutheran College and Marymount College
– GCCC Rates 6 months: $760.13 approx.
– GCCC Water Rates 6 months: $703.72 approx.
– Body Corporate: $42.69 per week /approx.
What a great chance to settle or invest in this flourishing area today!
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the above and attached information, no warranty is given by the agent, agency or vendor as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on this information as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.