In the heart of popular beachside suburb, Miami, this freshly renovated 4 bedroom, plantation style home set on a huge, 837m2 north-east block.
The newly renovated kitchen, complete with stainless-steel Bosch appliances and stone bench tops flows directly into the spacious dining area and out into a considerably sized living area – the main living/kitchen/dining and thoroughfare are laden with beautiful blackbutt hardwood timber flooring.
To add to this breathtaking space, the oversized living area opens out to a stunning alfresco entertainment/barbecue expanse which is complimented by beautifully stained merbau decking, complete with an outdoor ceiling fan. From here you overlook the spacious front yard, this is an entertainer’s dream and will allow the new owners the immediate opportunity to relax and enjoy the stunning sub-tropical gardens.
The four spacious bedrooms come fully equipped with zoned air-conditioning, ceiling fans, built in robes, new carpet and the main bedroom boasts a tastefully revamped ensuite with custom hardwood vanity and plenty of storage.
Only walking distance to Miami Beach, local cafes, Miami One Shopping Centre and central to revered cosmopolitans James Street and Nobbys Beach.
Other features include:
– 837m2 block
– North east aspect
– Newly renovated with quality fixtures and finishes
– Four generous bedrooms
– Two stunning bathrooms, separate toilet
– Multiple and very spacious, living rooms
– Beautiful lawns and gardens
– Separate laundry off the kitchen which can double as chefs pantry
– Plantation shutters throughout
– Security screens
– Secure double lock up garage with internal access
– Additional street access for camper, trailer or boat
– Warm outdoor shower
– Storage shed
– Spear pump
– Rates per quarter: $450.59 approx.
– Water rates per quarter: $430.50 approx.
– Newly replaced windows throughout
– Full roof restoration/gutters completed
To ensure you secure this spectacular opportunity for yourself, call Conal Martin today on 0438 167 934