From the entry through to the stunning infinity pool overlooking beautiful Burleigh Lake – this magical waterfront home is sure to take your breath away. Sprawling over a massive 828m2 block, architecturally designed, and featuring a unique floorplan perfect for homing and entertaining both guests and family.
With a captivating ambience enriched with a shy hint of romance. Soaring ceilings with accentuated rooflines, European-inspired touches with lovely french doors opening to an intimate, central courtyard, and a perfect blend of contemporary luxury to match.
Bringing together both open-plan living and privacy. The expansive lounge, dining, and kitchen region flows onto the outdoor entertaining area. Through the impressive glass bi-fold doors featured from wall-to-wall, capture magnificent sunsets over Burleigh Lake from almost every room.
The gourmet chefs kitchen is situated in the heart of the home. Boasting an impressive butler’s pantry, grand island bench with feature downlights, generous storage, state of the art appliances, and elegant cabinetry throughout. Enjoy wide waterfront views from the splendid outdoor entertaining area, offering numerous recreational spaces.
Complete with three bedrooms and two bathrooms in total. Master with huge walk-in and builtin dresser. Featuring a superb, private, external guest retreat with ensuite. Main bathroom with separate toilet and shower. Complemented by neutral tones, sheer floor to ceiling curtains, and seamless finishes throughout.
Additional attributes of this home include separate laundry, fantastic storage space, secure fencing, double carport, and building plans certified for potential top-level retreat to boast beautiful northerly water views.
Ideally situated just moments from Burleigh Heads Beach, the famous James Street, beautiful restaurants including Rick Shores, Fish House and boutique stores, Burleigh Heads State School, minutes to the M1 and Stocklands Shopping Centre.
• 828m2 wide-waterfront block overlooking Burleigh Lake
• Building plans certified for a top level retreat
• Spacious open plan living, dining, and gourmet kitchen
• Chef’s kitchen with impressive butler’s pantry
• Massive outdoor entertaining area with contemporary, glass-fenced infinity pool
• Intimate courtyard central to the home
• 3 bedrooms, master with massive walk-in and dresser
• Second internal bedroom with walk-in-wardrobe
• 2 bathrooms, main with separate toilet and shower
• Separate guest quarters with ensuite
• High ceilings with accentuated roof
• Stunning french doors opening to the courtyard
• Wall-to-wall bifolding doors opening to the outdoor entertaining area
• Stunning finishes and features throughout
• Ceiling fans plus ducted and split air conditioning
• Security and intercom system
• Secure border fencing
• Large double carport
• Only 1km from the renowned Burleigh Heads beach
• 720m to the popular James Street precinct
• 530m to Stocklands Shopping Centre
*See included artist impressions of approved building plans for a second level addition*.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the above and attached information, no warranty is given by the agent, agency or vendor as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on this information as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.