You will love this spacious 3-bedroom home in the heart of Burleigh Waters, central to revered local schools Caningeraba Primary School and Marymount College and a short trip to local shopping in Burleigh’s James Street and Stockland’s Shopping Centre.
On arrival you are met by meticulously manicured lawns, gardens and a street façade that displays the finest standards this home has been kept in by studious owners. Upon crossing the threshold of the properties front entrance, you will be taken back by the incredibly open living space that greets you. The kitchen complete with stainless steel appliances and glossy white cabinetry flows nicely into a tiled dining area amongst this vast living space.
The lounge complete with hardwood floors extends out into a sunroom that allows access to the lush north facing backyard complete with the permanently high-set pergola that allows ample coverage for the whole family to enjoy. This home has an abundance of storage with a walk-in wardrobe off the main bedroom, a double lock up garage and additional secured carport that could easily house a small tinny and trailer. With split air-conditioning in the main living and bedroom and ceiling fans throughout you will be kept cool in the summer and warm well into the winter.
– 628m2 north facing block
– Contemporary quality and unmatched location in the very heart of Burleigh Cove
– Welcoming layout featuring formal and informal living spaces both naturally sun-soaked capturing the perfect north aspect
– Big family kitchen
– The master bedroom is a spacious retreat with three-way access (sunroom, hallway & bathroom). Your large walk-in robe connects to a shared bathroom with a basin, bath & shower that leads to a second basin and separate toilet – very functional
– All bedrooms have high-quality bamboo flooring and ceiling fans
– Light filled, open interiors with insulated ceilings
– Laundry with extra storage and side access
– Double lock up garage with plenty of storage space plus off street car space
– The covered alfresco gazebo is the perfect place to enjoy a sunny day.
– The backyard area is paved with established reticulated gardens, with veggie patch, small grassed yard with a quality wooden cubby house for kids
– Quality fittings throughout include: Two gated side access (boat and trailer), excellent bench space, excellent storage, high quality bamboo flooring and tiles throughout, Crimsafe security screen, induction cooktop and pyrolytic oven for child safety and easy cleaning, powerful industrial air conditioning in main living area (it can cool the whole house!), storage shed and near new outdoor pergola.
This fresh and ever so crisp Burleigh Waters home is perfect for anyone looking to live in a peaceful area with a unique, modern twist. Location is important to everyone! Walk to local parks, public transport, only minutes to beautiful Burleigh Heads Beach and Burleigh Heads Headland, cosmopolitan James Street, close proximity to the popular Village Markets and Farmers markets, Stockland’s shopping centre only minutes away plus within easy access from two major shopping centres (Pacific Fair and Robina Town Centre), close proximity to well renowned schools such as Somerset College, Marymount College, St Andrews College, Bond University, Gold Coast International airport (15km) & Brisbane (90km).