Perfectly nestled at the end of a cul-de-sac in a quiet sub-pocket of Burleigh Waters, one of the most highly sought suburbs here on the Gold Coast, is this incredible, fully renovated home.
Situated on a massive 818m2 block, and cleverly designed to a valuable north east aspect offering cool breezes in our long summers, warmth in our approaching winter and an abundance of natural light throughout.
Spacious lawns, modern tones and a grand entrance beset well-appointed gardens, the home boasts gorgeous street appeal. Carried on through within, the interiors are sure to impress! Beautifully renovated and like new, with stunning tiled floors, modern neutral tones, and an exceptional floor plan.
Allowing the seamless integration of both outdoor and indoor living, the floorplan presents multiple entertaining spaces. Through the feature bi-fold doors, entertain on the stunning undercover outdoor alfresco area in your own private sub-tropical oasis, surrounded by luscious lawns and gardens overlooking the sparkling pool.
The open plan design offers an incredible amount of space. Opening onto the dining and overlooking the main living, the kitchen features brilliant white stone bench tops, downlights, impressive storage space, built-in Bosch ovens, inducted electric cooktop, soft-closing cabinetry and built-in wine rack. Integrated surround sound systems allow for a fantastic theatre-like experience in the spacious main living. With a second patio off the lounge, perfect for soaking in the morning and afternoon sun.
Boasting four great-sized bedrooms and a study, all carpeted and bedrooms complete with built-in wardrobes. The master room features massive walk-in and modern ensuite with sensored night lighting and feature basin. The second bedroom can only be described as a “multipurpose” room, offering a unique amount of livable space fit or both a comfortable lounge area within, a large study, or even a potential ensuite to be built. The main bathroom comes with bathtub, free standing shower and separate toilet.
Complete with a spacious laundry, impressive internal storage space, ceilings fans, ducted and/or split air-conditioning in main rooms, security screens on windows, both a storage and garden shed, designated bike and barbecue area, water tank with pump, 5kw solar with maximum panels and a double lock up garage.
Situated only a few minutes drive to all the best Burleigh has to offer including Burleigh Heads Beach, cosmopolitan James Street, gourmet stores, boutique cafes, organic farmers markets, local parks and libraries. In close proximity to Robina Town Centre, Stocklands Shopping Centre, Pacific Fair Shopping Centre, and near renowned schools such as Somerset College, Marymount College, Caningeraba State School and Bond University.
• Fully renovated home on a generous 818m2 block
• Built to a valuable north/east aspect
• Open-plan design
• 2 spacious indoor lounge areas
• Kitchen with stone benchtops, islander, built-in Bosch ovens and inducted electric cooktop
• Spacious dining area
• 2 outdoor entertaining spaces overlooking pool, main alfresco undercover
• 4 great sized bedrooms with built-ins (including a massive “multipurpose room”)
• Master with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite with sensor light
• 2 bathrooms (including ensuite), main with separate toilet and bathtub
• Good sized study
• Laundry with impressive storage
• Modern, neutral tones and quality finishes throughout
• Luscious lawns and sub-tropical gardens surrounding
• Designated bike and barbecue area
• Ducted and or split air-conditioning in all rooms
• Ceiling fans throughout
• Built-in wine rack
• Double lock up garage
• 2 side access points
• Storage shed and garden shed
• Water tank with pump
• 5kw solar with maximum panels
• Water: approx. $400 per quarter
• Rates: approx. $1,721 per year
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the above and attached information, no warranty is given by the agent, agency or vendor as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on this information as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.