Brand new ground floor apartment with soaring 10ft ceilings throughout with a gorgeous outdoor courtyard in Boardwalk Burleigh Heads.
Just footsteps away from the white sandy beaches, Burleigh Heads National Park and James Street, this is the perfect location.
Offering a stylish 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment with a beautiful spacious outdoor entertaining area for family and friends.
– Open plan living on a massive 154m2 (93m2 internal) floorplan
– Desirable North aspect
– 10ft ceilings throughout
– Master suite with ensuite and extra-large walk-in robe
– Additional bedroom with built-in robe
– Secure and private walled courtyard with lush garden surrounds.
– Pet friendly and the perfect size outdoors for your dog or cat (up to 13kg)
– Spacious living and dining area
– European appliances and stone benchtops in kitchen
– Air conditioning
– Secure underground car space for 1 car
– Steps to bus stop including express bus to Airport with plans for light rail
Surrounded by nearly 1/2 acre of private lush tropical gardens and contemporary architecture, a world of leisure and recreation becomes part of your home. Nowhere else has this level of quality amenities available on the beach front in Burleigh Heads. One of only 2 courtyard apartments in the development and the only 2 bedroom, offering covered and uncovered alfresco areas.
• Pool with exclusive Sundowner cocktail lounge, poolside cabanas
• Fully equipped gymnasium
• Private yoga terrace
• Al fresco barbeque and dining facilities
An extremely rare offering in central Burleigh Heads to purchase your own 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom ground floor apartment with your own private backyard on the beautiful Burleigh Esplanade. This contemporary apartment represents a rare opportunity to own in the tightly held Burleigh beachfront strip – and is perfect for those wanting to enjoy in the idyllic beach-side lifestyle, and/or the astute investor.
Boardwalk Burleigh is an off the plan development with completion estimated early June 2018.
Just moments from Burleigh Heads Beach, the famous James Street, beautiful restaurants including Rick Shores, Fish House & Boutique Shops, Burleigh Heads State School and weekend markets. Minutes to the M1 and Stocklands Shopping Centre
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the above and attached information, no warranty is given by the agent, agency or vendor as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on this information as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.