Beautifully renovated and ideally positioned on an enormous 988m2 waterfront block, enjoy serene mornings and mesmerising sunsets over Swan Lake from this immaculate freestanding home.
Cleverly designed for harmonious and comfortable Burleigh living, the property features multiple living and recreational areas all with immediate access to the generous undercover outdoor entertaining area. Built to the water and opening to the dining/second living, the spacious kitchen features stunning stone bench tops, premium ILVE dual (gas and electric) stainless steel stove, and abundant storage space. Surrounded by large sliding-windows offering uninterrupted panoramic views.
Entertain outdoors in the private alfresco area overlooking the lake, with stunning sandstone tiles complemented by luscious lawns and well-kept gardens. With direct waterfront access, descend the stone steps and immerse yourself in the tranquility and peaceful ambience surrounding.
Complete with four great-sized bedrooms and a study, all with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans. The master suite features ensuite with double vanity, ducted air-conditioning and direct access to the alfresco/outdoor entertainment area. In addition to a separate powder room, the main bathroom boasts claw-foot bathtub with detached toilet.
Ducted air-conditioning can be found in all main living and recreational areas in addition to the master bedroom, with ceiling fans throughout. With impressive accentuating high ceilings, uniquely pitched upon entry, stunning polished tiles, feature downlight-fixtures, and classic neutral tones used throughout.
With a truly impressive floorplan perfect for homing and entertaining both guests and family, beautiful gardens and lawns surrounding, spacious laundry with outdoor access, copious storage space, triple lock-up garage in addition room for a swimming pool, boat and caravan, this wonderful waterfront home is built and designed to perfection.
• Massive 988m2 block with wide-waterfront views of Swan Lake
• Renovated, single-level home
• Two separate spacious living areas, living/dining with potbelly fireplace
• Undercover outdoor entertaining area with retractable roller blinds
• Kitchen with beautiful stone benchtops, ILVE stove/oven and rangehood
• 4 great-sized bedrooms with built-ins, master with ensuite
• Office/potential 5th bedroom
• 3 bathrooms (including powder room), main with separate toilet
• All bedrooms, excluding master’s, with carpet
• Ducted air-conditioning in all main living areas and master room
• High ceilings and fans throughout
• Feature downlight-fixtures
• Separate laundry
• Abundant storage space
• Triple lock up garage plus room for swimming pool, caravan and boat
• Crimsafe, alarm system, and ducted maid vacuum
• 500m to Christine Corner
• 1.5km to Stocklands Shopping Centre
• 1.9km to James Street and popular cafes and boutiques
• 2.2km to Burleigh Beach
Located only a short distance from Caningeraba State School, Christine Corner, Burleigh Heads Beach and shopping centres, schools, cafes, restaurants, local parks, library, and the renowned Burleigh Heads precinct including Burleigh Headland and James Street.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the above and attached information, no warranty is given by the agent, agency or vendor as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on this information as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.