Striking streetscape appeal, first time offered to the market, this remarkable home is well placed bordering the lake and embracing beautiful water views to the mountains beyond.
On entry, you are greeted by manicured gardens. This exceptional home has been designed to perfection with all living areas, kitchen, dining and main bedroom offering breathtaking, panoramic views of the iconic Burleigh Lake.
Featuring four great sized bedrooms plus study, main with walk-in-robe, built-in-robe and ensuite. A home of enduring style and supreme comfort, complete with both internal and external entertaining zones, gourmet kitchen with open bar and dining. Enjoy the stunning swimming pool and lush sub-tropical gardens complimented by the beautiful lawn. Completed with double lock up garage and abundant storage throughout, this single level home will impress all.
St Helens Court is Burleigh’s most favourite waterfront address.
– Sitting on a large 865m2 waterfront block in a quiet cul-de-sac street
– Single level home, ideally located in a highly sought after precinct
– First time offered to the market
– The outdoor entertaining area that looks directly over the pool and Swan Lake and mountain range
– The flowing floorplan that enhances the 33 squares of living space
– Quality kitchen with stunning granite bench top, walk-in-pantry, and integrated LG dishwasher
– Dining area with an extra recreational/living space working cohesively to create a comfortable ambiance
– The master suite includes a large walk-in-robe plus built-in robe, access to the outdoor entertaining area overlooking the glorious lake and ensuite bathroom.
– The main bathroom is outstanding with generous bath and separate shower
– Double lock up garage with extra storage space plus workshop station.
– The ultimate entertainer! Enjoy kayaking or fishing in the canal, go for a run in the park or kick back in your own private oasis.
– This home has been planned to perfection by a local builder in 2000. Quality fittings throughout include zoned ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, ceiling fans, feature terracotta tiles in living areas, wooden shutters on all windows, two rainwater tanks, hot water system, security system, fitted security screens, easy care reticulated gardens, and excellent storage space.
Located minutes to beautiful Burleigh Heads beach and Burleigh Heads Headland, cosmopolitan James Street, close proximity to the popular Village Markets and Farmers markets, Stockland’s shopping centre only minutes away plus within easy access from two major shopping centres (Pacific Fair and Robina Town Centre), close proximity to well renowned schools such as Somerset College, Marymount College, St Andrews College, Kings College, Burleigh Primary School and Caningeraba Primary School, Bond University, Gold Coast International airport (15km) & Brisbane (90km).