The opportunity to purchase a blue-chip apartment within footsteps of one of Australia’s best beaches, Burleigh Heads Beach, has arisen.
The second floor, upon which this property is situated, has been generously divided into three. The current layout offers you the freedom to enjoy the sunset and views of the mountainous hinterland on your own private balcony and the juxtaposed opportunity to welcome in the new day with ocean views and a stunning sunrise from your sun-drenched front balcony.
The exceptional master bedroom flaunts 90 degrees of surrounding views with a private balcony, opulent ensuite boasting luxury spa and shower. The kitchen provides plenty of storage and bench space and further adjoins to the expansive living/dining space with glass doors that open to the oceanfront balcony. The apartment is equipped with a separate laundry, secure car space and lock up storage shed.
The building itself is located a mere stroll from the dining and entertainment mecca that is James Street, in the heart of Burleigh Heads the evening life is bolstered by restaurants such as Justin Lane, The Fishhouse and Jimmy Wah’s and only further supported by eateries like the Surf and bowls clubs, The Village Markets, the weekend farmer’s markets and many more.
– East facing apartment with 180-degree views
– 113m2 apartment
– Only 3 apartments per floor
– 2 oversized bedrooms with built in robes
– 2 generous bathrooms
– 2 spacious balconies (one exclusive to the master bedroom)
– Separate laundry
– Kitchen with ample storage and bench space with servery bar
– Ceiling fans in all rooms
– One underground car space and exclusive lock up storage shed
– Plenty of street parking
– Current rental appraisal – $620 per week
– Council rates $756.31 per half year
– Water rates $352.83 per quarter
– 70m to Burleigh Beach
– 540m to cosmopolitan James Street
– 230m to Burleigh State School
– 20min drive to the Gold Coast Airport
Second Avenue Apartments extensive premium resort facilities:
– Designated visitor parking
– Secure underground carparking
– Secure building/digital security access with intercom
– On site management
– Indoor heated pool & spa with surrounding sunbeds for use
– Outdoor pool & spa with surrounding sunbeds, tables and umbrellas for use
– Designated toilets, showers and change rooms for pool area
– Steam room
– 3 undercover BBQ areas with plenty of tables and seating
– Tennis court with rackets and tennis balls available for hire at reception
– Immaculate surrounding gardens
– Direct access to the beach
The opportunity to secure your own slice of Burleigh Heads has arrived, Burleigh Heads is a tightly held location and understandably so with the suburb noted to be one of the Gold Coasts most valuable and prosperous suburbs for a considerable time now. Knockdowns and site values continue to increase by the year whilst rental demands multiply and steadily intensify in this thriving suburb.