“Expressions of Interest” closing on the 23rd March 2018.
Architecturally designed to inspire and amaze, this magnificent two storey home lies nestled in the very heart of Burleigh. Newly built and completed as of February 2018, this breathtaking home revels the true meaning of contemporary luxury living. Featuring high ceilings, stunning glass panes/walls, unique wooden accents, a classic neutral colour scheme and seamless finishes throughout.
Situated only moments away from renowned Burleigh Heads Beach and the famous surrounding precinct of award-winning restaurants, cafes, and boutique stores. Taking full advantage of the site and north-easterly aspects, this spacious floorplan has been refined to create a high-end luxury home. Boasting five bedrooms, four bathrooms, two living and an outdoor alfresco area perfect for entertaining surrounded by easy-to-maintain gardens and lawns.
With a versatile design which seamlessly integrates both indoor and outdoor spaces, contemporary wooden features and fine finishes throughout. Ground floor boasts a guest bedroom/study, bathroom featuring unique stone basin, expansive laundry, abundant storage space, and access to the double garage.
Ascending the stairs, the first floor comprises of four bedrooms as well as a second, central lounge/living area with an easterly aspect. Display glass panes and walls surround, enabling natural light to flow through. The master suite is complete with luxury ensuite complete with double basin, waterfall shower, and an extraordinary walk-in-wardrobe.
Designed to embrace the concept of simple luxury living, this multilevel contemporary home offers the perfect space to suit all needs!
• Brand new 2018 home with six-year building warranty
• Built to an advantageous easterly-aspect
• Five spacious bedrooms (including a potential office/study)
• Master bedroom with built-in wardrobe and luxe ensuite
• Four bathrooms with floor-to-ceiling tile features
• Kitchen with SMEG appliances, gas stove, and stunning stone benchtops
• Built-in wine cabinet
• Open-plan living, with dining and living opening to the outdoor entertaining area
• Two spacious lounge/living areas
• Surrounded by easy-to-maintain gardens and lawns
• Contemporary design with seamless finishes
• 2.7m ceilings, neutral tones, and complementary wooden accents
• Striking polished-block feature walls
• Ducted air-conditioning and fans throughout
• Stationary glass display windows, and unique window-box lounge
• Abundant storage, including outdoor cage/storage space
• Impressive laundry
• Secure parking for two
Burleigh is an incredibly valuable and prosperous suburb; with buyers and investors alike looking to purchase in the area, knockdowns and site values continue to increase by the year whilst rental demands multiply and steadily intensify in this thriving suburb.