An exciting lifestyle awaits you on Jabiru Avenue! If you are looking for a home that is big on space both inside and out and to which you can add your own touches (truly making the home shine) then this is the place for you!
In this case, size does matter and there are plenty of spaces within this vast two-storey brick home set at the front of a sprawling 861m2 block. Fully rendered and sporting a modern kitchen with marble bench tops, stainless steel appliances and beautiful original polished timber floors, the heart of this home sets the tone for the rest of the property.
The kitchen flows directly into the upstairs dining, lounge room and out through French bi-fold doors on to a covered balcony that overlooks the lush backyard and pool area to create an enviable open plan living aspect.
Located in one of the best streets in Burleigh, walking distance to parks, just a leisurely 850m stroll to popular Lakeview Café, only a 2km walk to James Street and 3km to Burleigh Heads Beach.
Renovate or simply add your personal touches and enjoy what the Burleigh Heads Lifestyle has to offer!
Burleigh is an incredibly valuable and prosperous suburb; with buyers and investors alike looking to purchase in the area, knockdowns and site values continue to increase by the year whilst rental demands multiply and steadily intensify in this thriving suburb.
Need to know:
– Prime location!
– Massive 861m2 block
– The north-east aspect backyard attracts wonderfully refreshing sea breezes
– Solar panels
– 3 undercover outdoor entertainment areas.
– The air-conditioned dining and lounge area has beautiful floating timber floors and opens out to the front veranda with hinterland views
– Spacious kitchen is located the heart of the home featuring island bench tops, stainless steel appliances, double drawer dishwashers, ample cupboard space with a corner pantry and a wide refrigerator space
– The gourmet kitchen flows out to a north-east facing balcony overlooking gardens and the large swimming pool.
– Three sizable bedrooms with built-in robes. All the bedrooms and living rooms are fitted with air conditioning
– Main bathroom with bath and separate toilet
– The upstairs timber deck provides an additional relaxation area overlooking the impressive swimming pool area and the much loved children’s jungle gym
– Storage room
– Second bathroom
– Secure double lock up garage plus side access for a boat or caravan storage
– The massive swimming pool is ideally positioned in the favoured north-east corner of the property to take full advantage of the local climate. With beautiful brickwork paving surrounds and a covered shelter, this is a superb entertaining and relaxation area. Lush, tropical gardens and security fencing provide the perfect setting and privacy for this fabulous area
– Gold Coast City Council Rates: $1,289/half year approx.
– Gold Coast City Council Water Rates: $436.05/quarter approx.
The opportunity to secure your own slice of Burleigh Heads has arrived, In this highly sought after and tightly held location, it is rare that such opportunities arise and understandably so with Burleigh having been established as an incredibly valuable and prosperous suburb for some years now. Both buyers and investors alike looking to purchase in the area, knockdowns and site values continue to increase by the year whilst rental demands multiply and steadily intensify in this thriving suburb.