Breeze through the magnificent entry of this newly built home and immerse yourself in a world of absolute finesse. Built 2018 & only moments from the famous sandy beaches of Burleigh Heads Beach & 660m to James St this breathtaking home takes contemporary luxury living to new heights.
Boasting street appeal and sanctioned behind the stylish front walls lies a truly impressive home, architecturally designed to the perfect north/east aspect and built to premium finishes. Enhanced by visually pleasing aesthetics, the unique floorplan seamlessly integrates outdoor and indoor entertaining/living. Neutral tones complement the minimalistic luxury feel. With stunning feature glass panes, incredible wooden accents, feature brick and concrete walls, high ceilings, and only the finest quality materials used throughout.
The floorplan offers a perfect blend of open-plan living and privacy. Boasting two expansive lounge/recreational areas, five spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, a study nook, two bathrooms plus an extra powder room, and a huge laundry with impressive storage space.
The kitchen features an incredible glass splashback, stone benchtops, elegant cabinetry with built-in wooden niche, huge pantry, state-of-the-art appliances and generous storage. Flowing from the kitchen, the spacious dining sits by a massive feature glass pane, creating a perfectly light-filled space.
Choose to dine and entertain on the east-facing, undercover alfresco area, a centrepiece of the home. With a stunning wooden deck overlooking the lush lawn, accessible from both the main living and the master suite.
A second north-aspect outdoor entertainment area runs parallel to the main living area, with striking concrete floors and silvertop ash wooden decking. Admire the glistening pool embellished with mosaic tiles and lounge in the privacy of your own outdoor sanctuary.
The grand master suite features a contemporary design with direct access to the alfresco/entertainment area, a stunning ensuite with double vanity and elegant penny-round tiles, deluxe bath, twin waterfall shower, and separate toilet. In addition, the massive walk in wardrobe boasts a built-in dressing table.
Featuring seamless finishes, herringbone and designer tiles, rustic brick and carved concrete walls/partitions, stylish wooden accents, ceiling pendants and light-ornaments throughout – “contemporary luxury living” in beautiful Burleigh.
With a truly impressive floorplan perfect for homing and entertaining both guests and family, easy to maintain gardens, abundant storage space, and room for two cars in addition to a small boat or jetski, this distinguished home is truly one of a kind.
Ideally situated just moments from Burleigh Heads Beach, the famous James Street, beautiful restaurants including Rick Shores, Fish House and boutique stores, Burleigh Heads State School, minutes to the M1 and Stocklands Shopping Centre.
· 650m Burleigh Beach/660m James St
. Seven year building warranty as of the 1st of February, 2018.
· Five bedrooms, including an optional study, with built-in wardrobes
· Two bathrooms with an additional powder room
· Two generous lounge/living areas
· Two outdoor entertainment areas
· Luxurious master retreat with ensuite, separate toilet and walk-in wardrobe
· Wooden accents and features throughout
. Kitchen includes two SMEG ovens and gas cooktop
· Swimming pool with mosaic tiles and seamless glass framing
. Silvertop ash hardwood decking and battens (lifespan: 15 – 25 years)
· Ceiling fans and split air-conditioning in all main rooms/areas
· Easy to maintain gardens and central lawn region
· Massive laundry with outdoor access
. Study nook
· Feature-light pendants, ornaments, walls and tiles
· Abundant storage space
· Secure gate and carport with room for two vehicles plus a small boat/jetski
· High ceilings and stunning 20 x 20 feature-glass panes throughout
· Incredible street appeal
· Walking distance to Burleigh beach and James Street
· Rates: $1,263 per half approx