Experience mesmerising moonlit nights, stunning sunsets and glorious sunrises over the ocean from one of Gold Coast’s most exclusive penthouses. Offering panoramic ocean-front views of the Gold Coast and beyond, this magnificent multi-storey “Element” penthouse has been architecturally designed to seamlessly capture the essence of exclusive beachfront living.
Located in one of the mostly tightly-held strips along the coast, only metres from the iconic shores of Burleigh Beach, this distinguished apartment has been designed to perfection – blending both class and contemporary luxury. With captivating floor to ceiling glass, spacious balconies, and a private rooftop terrace offering complete 360-degree views throughout.
Sprawling over two levels, the generous 487m2 floorplan is complemented by luxury finishes and timeless interiors including incredible marbled stone features & high-ceilings throughout.
Embraced by an abundance of natural light, the first floor features open-plan living. With two recreational lounge areas including a media room which can be enclosed by sliding walls, a stunning dining area and a fully equipped designer kitchen featuring polished stone benches and Miele appliances.
Overlooking Burleigh’s finest views, the expansive eastern facing balcony and entertainment alfresco area wraps around the full side of the penthouse, perfect for entertaining guests.
Complete with three spacious bedrooms all boasting built-in-wardrobes. Wake up in a private sanctuary and check the surf from the comforts of the master bedroom, featuring walk-in-robe, luxury ensuite with spa bath and access to the wrap-around balcony. In addition, the first level includes a main bathroom, a single west-facing as well as a distinct north-facing balcony and a separate laundry.
Ascend the gorgeous marble staircase to the second level. Crowning the top floor of the “Element” tower and showcasing unparalleled coastal views is the exclusive, private, rooftop terrace and sky garden. With a second fully equipped built-in kitchen, chilled wine-storage, barbecue area, a powder room and heated pool with spa – entertaining is taken to new heights.
In addition to three secure underground carparks, the penthouse also includes two storage cages, ducted air conditioning, private lift access, and security/video intercom.
Indulge in and make use of the exceptional apartment facilities including: barbecue and recreational area, heated outdoor pool, spa, sauna, gymnasium, vegie garden, communal library and dedicated bicycle/surfboard storage area.
Situated just moments from Burleigh Heads Beach, the famous James Street, beautiful restaurants including Rick Shores, Fish House & boutique shops, Burleigh Heads State School, minutes to the M1, Stocklands Shopping Centre & International Airport.
• Panoramic 360-degree views
• Spacious 487m2 floorplan
• Two living/recreational areas, including a media room
• High ceilings and feature marbling throughout
• Stylish designer kitchen with Miele appliances
• Three bedrooms with built-in-wardrobes
• Master bedroom with ensuite, spa-bath and walk-in-robe
• Two bathrooms plus an additional powder room
• Secure parking for three with two storage cages
• Private rooftop terrace with fully equipped kitchen and BBQ
• Sky garden, plus heated pool with spa
• Chilled wine-storage
• Spacious north, east, and west-facing balconies
• Floor-to-ceiling glass through
• Ducted air-conditioning
• Private lift access
• Security/video intercom
• Convenient garbage shoot
• Facilities: heated outdoor pool, spa, barbecue entertaining area, gymnasium, sauna, vegie garden, communal library and dedicated bicycle/surfboard storage
• Body corporate: approx. $270 per week.
• Rates: approx. $1,280 per half