Opportunity knocks! This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to secure your very own large slice of prime Burleigh real estate.
An unprecedented package of an exceptional home, position and lifestyle is on offer through this original beach-side property in prestigious Burleigh Heads.
Positioned within walking distance of the beach, the iconic Burleigh Heads Headland and James Street with plenty of eateries & cosmopolitan shops, you will enjoy the very best this suburb has to offer.
Complete with floorboards, high ceilings, carpeted bedrooms, intricate cornices and large windows throughout, this period home reflects the charm and romance of a bygone era.
The property appeals to a range of discerning buyers; it presents a fantastic prospect for a family looking to enter the established community of Burleigh Heads, as well as the discerning developer to make profitable use of the land size.
Situated on a very generous 809m2 (double block), the home accommodates two large bedrooms, lounge, dining, family bathroom with a bathtub, one carport and additional off-street parking. A rear laundry overlooking the garden acts as a wonderful playroom or storage space.
A central kitchen features an adjoining space ideal for casual meals, before opening out to the expansive backyard that is beckoning for you to make your own.
What is basically a blank canvas, the backyard is almost completely lawned so that your personal preference for landscaping, vegetable patches, or even a pool is easily achievable.
The charm of this home lies in the old-world feel and quality of a solid build and warm materials. The land size alone presents a number of extension and/or development opportunities.
Additional comforts and conveniences of this home include reverse-cycle air to the lounge and kitchen/dining & fans throughout.
Burleigh is an incredibly valuable and prosperous suburb; with buyers and investors alike looking to purchase in the area, knockdowns and site values continue to increase by the year whilst rental demands multiply and steadily intensify in this thriving suburb.
* 809m2 of beachside land on one title in prestigious Burleigh Beach
* Development Zoned: Low Density Residential
* Level block with no easements and boundaries of 20.2m frontage & 40.4m length
* First time on the market in 57 years! Build your dream home or development on this 809m2 flat block on the headland.
* Original residence featuring two large bedrooms, one bathroom and one carport plus additional off-street parking.
* Prime Location; Walking distance from the Burleigh Heads National Park, Burleigh Heads Beach, the National Park, Tallebudgera Creek and James Street, while enjoying one of the most peaceful streets on the headland. This gives you the opportunity to enjoy all the facilities and lifestyle Burleigh Heads is famous for including surfing, walking tracks, natural beauty, walking tracks and restaurants.
*Council rates (Pensioner): $1400 Per half year
* Water rates: $285 Quarterly
With this type of land rarely available for sale in the area, it is immediately evident that this property presents a unique opportunity for the astute buyer.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the above and attached information, no warranty is given by the agent, agency or vendor as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on this information as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.