Newly renovated, contemporary apartment with incredible ocean/coastline views. Comprising of quality finishes throughout and perfectly positioned with an ideal north-east aspect, this must-see apartment exclusively occupies the entire 3rd floor in ‘Colvillea’ – a prestigious boutique complex of just 12 apartments. Boasting a spacious 152m2 floorplan with an incredible wrap-around balcony to take in the phenomenal views.
‘Colvillea’ is iconically set on Burleigh Hill offering breathtaking views over Burleigh Beach, the Headland & Burleigh Waters. Only a short stroll to James Street gourmet café precinct and stunning Burleigh Beach, this apartment occupies an exceptional position. With the luxury of a security elevator straight to the entry, parking and intercom for convenience and peace-of-mind.
Masterfully designed, this apartment exudes an effortlessly relaxing ambience. Presenting luxury ‘timber look’ stone tiling throughout, bespoke lighting, elements of VJ timber panelling and ceiling feature all work to create a seamless flow from the entry through the spacious living and dining area, opening to the balcony. Offering idyllic ocean-side lifestyle, the refined kitchen comprises of luxe SMEG suite of appliances, exquisite stone benchtops, stylish storage systems, complete with a built-in wine fridge.
Featuring two superbly-sized bedrooms; the master bedroom with triple built-in-robe, designer ensuite and balcony access to take in the spectacular ocean views. Additional bedroom offers a built-in-robe and exclusive balcony. The main bathroom is truly exceptional, with designer finishes, handmade concrete hand basins and a luxury stone free-standing bath. With a separate laundry room, a brilliant built-in study nook, and a single lock-up garage with additional storage in secure carpark.
The complex features a magnificent pool and entertaining haven, in a prime position only metres from James Street and Burleigh Beach.
• Only one exclusive apartment per floor
• Security lift to apartment door
• 500m to Burleigh Beach
• North-east aspect with spectacular beach views
• VJ timber panelling features throughout
• Remote control ‘visibility’ electric blinds
• Natural stone benchtops throughout
• SMEG suite appliances
• Rendered feature walls in living/dining area and kitchen
• Feature tile splash back
• Single lock-up garage with additional visitor parking and wash bay
• Security Intercom
• Secure carpark + lock-up storage
• Pool & BBQ / entertaining haven
• Body Corporate – $146.03 approx per week including discount
• Water $272 approx. per quarter
• Rates $772 approx. per half